Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Alan Brazil

Has joined the "No Hope" campaign thak god for there being some people left out there to tell it how it is

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Has joined the "No Hope" campaign thak god for there being some people left out there to tell it how it is

"No Hope" ?
    Explain Please.
    Thank You.
  • huge boost to the idea of Hope Powell managing a league team then ; - )
  • "No Hope" stands for dont let women into football management it is bad enough that they have forced their way into it being acceptable for them to watch it from the stands, they have bloody started reffing and linoing, they even play it for gods sake they must be stopped.

cany you not see it MOG it is plain wrong

what next women pilots, Doctors, Chefs

it must be stopped i tell you
  • Eh? I knew he was a loquacious No Brained idiot, but is this really a campaign?

It's a disgrace gin sozzled dinosaurs are still able to earn a decent living off the game. Never heard an enlightened opinion off him and don't expect to. I look forward to the first woman manager who manages a men's team.
  • Brazil: "I was sad to hear yesterday about the death of Inspector Morse, TV's John Shaw."
    Mike Parry: "John Thaw, Alan."
    Brazil: "Do you know, I've been doing that all morning. John, if you're listening, sorry mate."

He just never learned. In a pre-Cricket World Cup interview with TalkSport's cricket commentator...
    Brazil: "Will Hansie be doing any commentaries for us during the World Cup?"
    Cricket man: "Well not unless he's going to be doing them from the grave, Alan."

"Our talking point this morning is George Best, his liver transplant and the booze culture in football. Don’t forget, the best caller wins a crate of John Smith’s..."

"He held his head in his hands as it flashed past the post."
    "The tackles are coming in thick and thin."
    "Roy Keane, his face punches the air..."
    "...the Derby fans walking home absolutely silent in their cars."

Brazil On Fergie
    "The man is United through and through - cut him and he bleeds red."

Keeping It In Perspective:
    The day after Wayne Rooney's debut hat-trick for Manchester United against Turkish side Fenerbahce, Brazil could think of little else...
    Talksport newsreader: "Two bombs have exploded outside branches of the British Bank HSBC in Turkey..."
    Brazil (excitedly interrupting him): "By the way, three more bombs were unleashed on Turkey last night..."
    Newsreader (slightly embarrassed): "Yes, but it's not quite the same though."

Some Brazil Ideas:
    Removing September 11 from the calendar? As in: "Let's not give those evil sods that did this the satisfaction of having an anniversary for their deeds. Let's skip from the 10th straight through to the 12th." It was suggested that the rogue day would be added on to the end of September. Or possibly February.
    Sinking the ship that was holding asylum-seekers off the coast of Australia. The BSC [Broadcasting Standards Commission] 'found that he had ignored human dignity and that his comment had gone beyond what was acceptable'.
  • edited October 2009
    That poor copper is trying as nice as possible to explain but Alan is so sozzled he keeps going on at the officer! He even admits that he's had a whole bottle of wine and not eaten!
  • edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Brazil: "I was sad to hear yesterday about the death of Inspector Morse, TV's John Shaw."
    Brazil: "Do you know, I've been doing that all morning. John, if you're listening, sorry mate."

Whats worse about this, his retarded gaff or the fact that he believed that John Thaw might while away his mornings listening to TalkShite?
  • I think it was Alvin Martin joined this Campaign last week & said she had no Hope of ever being respected by professional players.
  • This cant be true--can it ? so the same week we have "kick racism out" we have pro footballers in a campagn to stop women becoming managers ? so basically they are only against some forms of discrimination but others they support ????? nooooooooooooooo i mean i do realise some pro footballers have headed to many footballs but this cant be true.
  • Sponsored links:

• God you lot are so PC i am surprised at you GH
  • Political Correctness gawn mad innit
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Brazil: "I was sad to hear yesterday about the death of Inspector Morse, TV's John Shaw."

He just never learned. In a pre-Cricket World Cup interview with TalkSport's cricket commentator...
    Brazil: "Will Hansie be doing any commentaries for us during the World Cup?"
    Cricket man: "Well not unless he's going to be doing them from the grave, Alan."

"Our talking point this morning is George Best, his liver transplant and the booze culture in football. Don’t forget, the best caller wins a crate of John Smith’s..."

"He held his head in his hands as it flashed past the post."
    "The tackles are coming in thick and thin."
    "Roy Keane, his face punches the air..."
    "...the Derby fans walking home absolutely silent in their cars."

Brazil On Fergie
    "The man is United through and through - cut him and he bleeds red."

Keeping It In Perspective:
    The day after Wayne Rooney's debut hat-trick for Manchester United against Turkish side Fenerbahce, Brazil could think of little else...
    Talksport newsreader: "Two bombs have exploded outside branches of the British Bank HSBC in Turkey..."
    Brazil (excitedly interrupting him): "By the way, three more bombs were unleashed on Turkey last night..."
    Newsreader (slightly embarrassed): "Yes, but it's not quite the same though."

Some Brazil Ideas:
    Removing September 11 from the calendar? As in: "Let's not give those evil sods that did this the satisfaction of having an anniversary for their deeds. Let's skip from the 10th straight through to the 12th." It was suggested that the rogue day would be added on to the end of September. Or possibly February.
    Sinking the ship that was holding asylum-seekers off the coast of Australia. The BSC [Broadcasting Standards Commission] 'found that he had ignored human dignity and that his comment had gone beyond what was acceptable'.

Superb set of quotes BFR. Have you remembered all these, or is there some website dedicated to Brazilballs.

As for the No Hope campaign, it sounds as comical as that On The Buses film where they campaign against women drivers. Hopeless idiots.
  • He was sat behind me on a flight to Amsterdam for an England game a few years ago.

As drunk as drunk could be
  • I think he should be invited onto question time, Griffin style.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]so basically they are only against some forms of discrimination but others they support ?????

Very good point, it does seem some people pick & choose their objections and stances on discrimination.
  • How any of you can take someone who is obviously chief wiggum in disguise is beyond me.
  • So if Mr Brazil and others are selective in their stances on discrimination , do those who support females becoming a Football League club manager also support the idea that women should play in those teams (ie mixed teams ) ? If not, why not ? Selective perhaps ??
  • edited October 2009
    You have to feel sorry for Alan Brazil, he was a victim of the Celtic Boys Club child abuse and he probably drinks to forget about that. It must be hard to get over something like that especially as the perpetrators get away scott free and the whole thing gets covered up.

The man acts and talks like a pratt but he was brave to come out and expose the Celtic Boys Club for what they are, pity no action has still not been taken!

BTW, I am all for women managers, I think they could do a great job and who would argue with them!
  • edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: alan dugdale[/cite]So if Mr Brazil and others are selective in their stances on discrimination , do those who support females becoming a Football League club manager also support the idea that women should play in those teams (ie mixed teams ) ? If not, why not ? Selective perhaps ??

If there is female good enough to play in the team then yep no problem as far as i'm concerned. There's always the question of physicality which makes it unlikely. If someone's good enough for the job then i don't care (obviously robbie savage and el hadj diouf are the exception that proves the rule).
    But then managing a team is different from playing, the physical side of it is removed so there's even less reason to be against it.

I played against Hope once in a five aside friendly, she was the only female. I didn't think overall she was near to a decent professional mens standard but her control was better than average and on speaking to her her technical and general knowledge and enthusiasm was excellent and surely those to things are important in management.
    Plenty of male managers who never played at a decent level make good managers and on the flip side plenty of great players who are crap at management. Two different jobs which need different skills.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]You have to feel sorry for Alan Brazil, he was a victim of the Celtic Boys Club child abuse and he probably drinks to forget about that. It must be hard to get over something like that especially as the perpetrators get away scott free and the whole thing gets covered up.

The man acts and talks like a pratt but he was brave to come out and expose the Celtic Boys Club for what they are, pity no action has still not been taken!

!

He did have his day in court and the bloke got sent down.
  • forget football some poor england international boxer at some weight will be passed over so a woman boxer can represent instead,thats a boxer who probably has had 90 fights trains every day high quality skills,so some doris who started a year ago can go,somethings aint right womens boxing is one of them.