Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Problems when posting........

edited November 2009 in Troubleshooting
Not sure what is causing it but if when you press 'add comments' you get a message saying 'problems were encountered' then just press the add comments again and it should work second time.

If you've typed out a particularly lengthy post, it might be an insuarance to highlight it and press copy before you send.

Comments

• Sometimes get it on my phone if I press reply then leave it for a while (ie get distracted). When I comeback to it I get this as the state of the conversation has changed.
  • I've noticed that some people appear to end up posting a load of old drivel. Is that a result of this technical issue?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]I've noticed that some people appear to end up posting a load of old drivel. Is that a result of this technical issue?[/quote]

Yep, in the case of HenryIrving and BlackForestRed on the subject of "Tickets for Troops". Bully boys!!!
  • For some reason I can't log in. Whenever I type in username and password it still shows as 'Not signed in'. Can only post by filling username etc each time.

Any ideas why this may be?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ashers[/cite]For some reason I can't log in. Whenever I type in username and password it still shows as 'Not signed in'. Can only post by filling username etc each time.

Any ideas why this may be?

Maybe to do with your cookie settings for your browser??
  • When I try and whisper someone in a thread, it freezes Firefox and causes me to have to restart :(
  • Shouldn't be a problem posting, now the strike has been called off.
  • Ashers, i'm not sure why at the moment, but am aware someone else has had this problem, so you're not alone sadly.
  • edited November 2009
    Often a problem for me when I post from a mobile. Other than that, and the issues with whispers, I've been fine
  • Still can't get a picture icon uploaded