Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pacquiao v Cotto

Anyone else watching this? Promises to be a good one - lot of respect for Cotto, and Pacquiao is just awesome. I think Pac-man will stop him in round 8

Comments

• best pound for pound paco. Just brilliant.
  • I have a nagging feeling Cotto will do Pacquiao. Either way the winner has to fight Mayweather
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I have a nagging feeling Cotto will do Pacquiao. Either way the winner has to fight Mayweather[/quote]

Not so sure myself. However a lot of people are backing Cotto. Hatton was interviewed after his brothers fight last night and he said he fancied Cotto.
  • like haye fight not to sure,just edged haye in end,this one will be a long overdue humdinger thats for sure.
  • what time is it?
  • after ufc around two i think
  • I havent seen anything of cotto so obviously cant judge but manny just seems such a complete boxer it's hard to think he'll lose against anyone. He distroyed Hatton.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]after ufc around two i think

Oooh too late for me
  • Cotto is a very ruggid performer.Will give the Pac a few problems.Should be good though.
  • Sky + it next to the bird fron Countdown and Curb yr Enthusiasm.

Manny in 8.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Sky + it next to the bird fron Countdown and Curb yr Enthusiasm.

TV heaven.Watched CYE for the first time in ages the other night.Bird in the wheel chair.Comedy of the highest quality.
  • Pac Man in about 6 or 7 I reckon, I'll go 6.
  • Curb wheelchair episode was beyond funny.

When he took 2 of 'them' to the party was beyond funny.

Best comedy programme ever. Fact!
  • Anyone got a stream for the fight?
  • its free on skysports 1
  • [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]its free on skysports 1

Oh the irony!
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]its free on skysports 1

Oh the irony!
    LOL!

Check out http://www.justin.tv - there will be a link somewhere on there.
  • First round to Cotto, 2nd to Pacquiao

Really promising start to this one
  • Cotto takes an 8 count in the 3rd, needs to get back to basics here
  • F***ing awesome fight so far. Pacquiao is an absolute beast
  • Sponsored links:

• Pacquiao's speed is incredible, Cotto looks a bit frustrated here, the count was for a slip in my eyes

Cotto looks like he can hurt Manny but needs to start boxing clever here
  • Cotto's round - but he's four points behind after the knockdowns. Cracking, cracking fight
  • Amazing fight this

Cotto down again! Amazing round, Cotto looked like he was doing some business there then Pacquiao slammed a left into his jaw.

This could end very soon now
  • Pacquiao's like a swarm of wasps. To still have the power he's got with that speed, fighting two divisions above his 'natural' weight is utterly incredible
  • Good comeback from Cotto, looked like he rocked Pacquiao but he must have a chin made of granite!

To think Sky are going to ask for £15 to watch Khan and nothing for this is daft!!
  • Cotto sucking air in this one, almost down again but rapped Mannys chin toward the end but for once I'm inclined to agree with Jim Watt and think that Cotto don't look as strong as Pacquiao
  • Nicely boxed round for Cotto in 10

Pacquiao slowing down a touch, Cottos face is a mess
  • Now THAT was an awesome performance. What a fighter.
  • Last round, Cotto NEEDS a stoppage here. Can't see it being forthcoming but the heart he has shown he has earned the right to be in the fight still
  • 12th round KO for Manny

Brilliant fight, Mayweather has to take the fight with Pacman now.

Feel well sorry for Cotto he showed massive heart and didn't disgrace himself at all