Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

rubbish footballers who have been around for years

kevin kilbane i heard him on talksport the other day rubbish mediocre player whos played for lots of clubs never seen him have a decent game crap week in week out and has other 100 caps for ireland i am sure there are lots more we can think of

Comments

• Titus Bramble.

Sorry... I'll say it before someone else does... punctuation?
  • Wes brown

Rio ferdinand.
  • amdy fuckin faye
  • amdy fuckin faye
    Amen to that.
  • Just waiting for MCS...

RYAN GIGGS!!!!
  • Marcus Bent!
  • Anton Ferdinand
  • Nigel Quashie
  • Michael Duberry
  • Sponsored links:

• Lawrie Sanchez.

You know, the winning goal scorer in an FA Cup final and a National Manager.

Absolute pants - always has been always will be. He must have sold his soul when he was about 16.
  • peter crouch, francis jeffers, gareth barry
  • Victor Moses
    Danny Cadamarteri
    Leon Mcken..............:)
  • Giggs, utter, utter toilet!!

Amen to Gareth Barry, he is gash!! Another for me is Carrick, dog turd of the highest!!

Also, Ginola, hair lipped, french stupid looking shitplayer!! Gash, prob worse than Giggs!!
  • while we're at it,whats all the fuss about torres, overrated wank
  • Lucas hes so crap...
  • Phil Neville
  • Kevin Davies

Kanu

Emile Heskey
  • Surprised no one has said.....

Francis Jeffers
  • [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]francis jeffers
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Surprised no one has said.....Francis Jeffers

Doh!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: youngluke[/cite]kevin kilbane i heard him on talksport the other day rubbish mediocre player whos played for lots of clubs never seen him have a decent game crap week in week out and has other 100 caps for ireland i am sure there are lots more we can think of

Is this a joke that I'm not getting?

Giggs and Rio Ferdinand are hardly journeyman footballers having won three champions leagues between them and countless Premier Leagues and FA Cups etc.

Some of the others I can see the point but Phil Neville, Kevin Davies, Garreth Barry? These players have the kind of devotion and work ethic that if our lot had had a fraction of last season we wouldn't be in the Third Division.
    Saying these players are rubbish/mediocre is embarrassing to your knowlege of the game of football. If more kids would try emulating these MEN we would have fewer pink-boot-wearing, spikey-fringed, collapse-at-slightest-sniff-of-a-tackle, tantrum-throwing, nonces that are more concerned with what their picture looks like in the News Of The World than with their team's position in the league.

Every team needs a certain amount of men willing to work there arses off to facilitate the flair players and make their own team hard to break down.

As for Kevin Kilbane, not only has he won 102 caps for Ireland but also holds the record for the most consecutive appearances for Ireland. But you're probably right - the second most succesful manager in the history of club football only plays him because he hasn't a clue.
  • Kevin Lisbie

Richard Wright

Michael Bridges

Paul Furlong

Vincent Pericard

Effte Sodje
  • Anyone who makes a living from playing cant be that bad
  • Gareth Barry? Behave. England look a much better player with him in the side alongside either Gerrard or Fat Frank. That must make him a decent player. And Fernando Torres has to be a wind-up. He's the best striker in the world when fully fit, bar none.
  • nicky weaver?
  • actually came in to post Zinedine Kilbane
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Just waiting for MCS...

RYAN GIGGS!!!!

You seem to be having a 'get in before anyone else day' Leroy what a nasty old world we live in............how was your journey home?
  • Gary Doherty! Cant believe that tall lanky ugly bloke still gets in any team. He is really bad!
  • Robert Rosario.