Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League 1 Team of season...

I know we still have a few months to play for but what would be your team of the season? i wonder how many Charlton Players would get in the squad?

Comments

• Bailey would be only charlton player in there.
  • Smithies

Struggling for defenders. I think Youga would've made it had he not got injured.

Snodgrass Hoolahan Bailey Puncheon

Holt Beckford/Lambert
  • Kisnorbo?
  • Hasnt Ian Harte got 11 goals this season (albeit some in the cups)?...have him at Left Back.
  • bit premature but I'd prob go for:

Elliot

Amankwaah
    Goodison
    Dailly
    Crowe

Snodgrass
    Bailey
    Johnson
    Hoolahan

Beckford
    Lambert
  • Right am unsure personally about Goalkeepers and Defenders imho, but would like to mention although Ian Harte has 11 goals he takes there penalties so i think for that reason only not good enough to fit him in

anyway midfield: Hoolahan, Bailey, Lallana, Snodgrass
    Forwards: Holt, Lambert( although holt/Beckford were 49/51 so could of gone either way )
  • Kelvin Davis

Crowe
    Dailly
    Gordon Greer
    Ian Harte

Snograss
    Bailey
    Semedo
    Hoolohan

Holt
    Lambert
  • I think Crowe from Leeds is absolutely useless. Him and that Mihkalic are jank. Really hope both play when Leeds come to the Valley.
  • edited February 2010
    I think Ankergen (Keeper for Leeds spelling?) would be in it, just for his cup exploits! And Martin for norwich and Austin for Swindon.
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Right am unsure personally about Goalkeepers and Defenders imho, but would like to mention although Ian Harte has 11 goals he takes there penalties so i think for that reason only not good enough to fit him in
    Burton ain't scored that many more as a centre forward, and how many were pens?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Right am unsure personally about Goalkeepers and Defenders imho, but would like to mention although Ian Harte has 11 goals he takes there penalties so i think for that reason only not good enough to fit him in
    Burton ain't scored that many more as a centre forward, and how many were pens?

I dont know but i wouldn't put Burton in it either lol
  • He's got 13 goals and has been responsible for our general play and assists. We wouldn't have equalised at Swindon without Burton.
  • Harte is Carlisle's penalty taker, would probably account for at least half of his goals.

And the other half are probably his free-kicks.
  • [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]He's got 13 goals and has been responsible for our general play and assists. We wouldn't have equalised at Swindon without Burton.

still as good a job as he has done for us, you could not put him infront of people who are scoring more consistently and more important goals.

Not knocking him at all just i believe other strikers are doing better, at least the 3 above maybe even a few more.....But i value Deon and think he has been very important player for us this season and we will need him to continue you playing at his high standards in order to go up
  • I like that Pilkington from Huddersfield aswell...that midfield is not easy to choose not only Pilkington but Kilkenny from Leeds aswell IMO he is something that our midfield needs, someone to spray the through balls about (creative Mid) type.