Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why I love CL

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
Of late, there have been a few random posts on the OS fans views about best West end Show, Places to go etc, so I thought I'd copy and paste my Eurovision post from here. The replies I recieved suprised me...read on!

(quote)Why is this on Charlton Athletic fans views(quote)

(quote)Hi, not sure if you noticed, but were going through a bit of a crisis here with all this Parky out lark and no good results lately, so I hope you won't mind a little advice? Your timing on such a question is about as good as the Charlton front two forwards at the moment(quote)

(quote)Totally agree with Mike on this one. Leave this page for comments about Charlton(quote)

So these people actually believe that my three line post kept out more relevant or serious posts. I can imagine these people would would be angry every day in this forum when the football chat is rudely interupted by subjects such as the Haiti Disaster, other peoples suffering in general, the death of loved ones ...I could go on.

Thats why I love CL
Simples!

Comments

• Not to mention whether or not you want to shag 70 year old women !
  • i tend not to come on here when we have had a bad game, doesnt do anything for me ranting and raving, booing etc. will leave that to others and avoid post match comments etc. these sites are at their best when a bit off topic, you would have loved the everton site from Rivals, WSAG, top quality lads and very little footy comment, except talking about the RS.
  • You wouldn’t want anyone who comments on the OS to come to your show anyway.
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Not to mention whether or not you want to shag 70 year old women !
    Where...?

Is it free...?

Can I have a go...?
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Not to mention whether or not you want to shag 70 year old women !

Ha Ha G! Did you read this post, ironic isn't it!

If you didn't have a pretty young wife you probably would be!!!

Hope B is better
  • edited March 2010
    IM FEMALE...so its a maybe LOL!
    edited March 2010
    I love this forum. For many reasons :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]IM FEMALE...so its a maybe LOL!

Shows you how closely I read that then B! are you better?
  • edited March 2010
    Al...you wont recognise me. Too many years expecting people to excuse me for my rants and bad temper, mostly at the person I love most in this world. It's the new (bite my tongue) Becky...and youd better believe it!
  • [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Al...you wont recognise me. Too many years expecting people to excuse me for my rants and bad temper, mostly at the person I love most in this world. It's the new (bite my tongue) Becky...and youd better believe it!

Blimey! Does this mean when G is slow on getting your backing track ready you're going to forgive him!

About time we got together!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite] you would have loved the everton site from Rivals, WSAG, top quality lads and very little footy comment, except talking about the RS.

still lurk on the wsag site. not all the rivals posters on there, but still has me in stitches.