Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton related numberplates

Comments

• [quote][cite]Posted By: better red than dead[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]
    ps. If I could drive my number plate would be yellow with letters and numbers on it and arranged in no particular order.[/quote]
    The back one is supposed to be a different colour, not both yellow. Is this so people will not know whether you are coming or going?[/quote]

Ooops! Thought both back and front were yellow...must research more thouroughly LOL.
  • seen a bloke in sheffield with a land rover with R8 PAL, means something round here. also a driving school car around here has YKW1T on its car. i'd love to own p155 off or k155 ass and be a proper chav!
  • THE 1, is on the lord mayor's car in barnsley.
  • edited March 2010
    Our old van is M885 VFR, never thought of the Charlton connection. It's just sitting rotting away so I guess the plate must now be the only part that is worth something.

OMG I've got a vehicle with a Charlton related number plate...the univese has come back to bite me on the bum LOL.
  • Myself, my mates Lee and Per all have CAFC as number plates
  • many fans will be getting the latest trendy plates with BOO in it!
  • [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]many fans will be getting the latest trendy plates with BOO in it!
    BOO DM23 and P4RKY OUT I heard.
  • back in the 60s my parents neighbour had the number plate CYN 1C. this was way before plates became trendy. i bet its worth a few bob now.
  • [cite]Posted By: happyvalley[/cite]back in the 60s my parents neighbour had the number plate CYN 1C. this was way before plates became trendy. i bet its worth a few bob now.

I don't believe you....... ;-)
  • lol very good
  • Sponsored links:

• I saw JJ0 9ONE
  • there are two flash motors parked up in the driveway of a flash gaff on the chelsea embankment, Bentleys i think, "2 BE" and "NOT 2B". Would be too scared to drive the "NOT 2 B" in case I smashed it up and everyone ripped the pi$$ out of me.
  • [cite]Posted By: Keith Burtons[/cite]there are two flash motors parked up in the driveway of a flash gaff on the chelsea embankment, Bentleys i think, "2 BE" and "NOT 2B". Would be too scared to drive the "NOT 2 B" in case I smashed it up and everyone ripped the pi$$ out of me.

Yeah, I seen them, just by the traffic lights at Chelsea Bridge.
  • T0P 8OY

is my fave, see it in SE9.
  • One near me reads C4 NOB

always makes me chuckle

at Coventry last year was followed by CA55lDY and I wondered who it was - didn't realise they are the clubs sponsors!
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]T0P 8OY

Used to be on 4x4 but saw it on a black Audi on Saturday in Bexley. To be honest, I couldn't think of a more wanky thing to put on my numberplate.
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]T0P 8OY

Used to be on 4x4 but saw it on a black Audi on Saturday in Bexley. To be honest, I couldn't think of a more wanky thing to put on my numberplate.

i can

MILL W4LL
  • here's some
  • Pardew couldn't make his mind up between this
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2010
    and this
  • And one for Dave Mooney
  • Saw this today C4FC B car heading towards the m25 from crayford.
  • Sam Sodje's is SOD7E which was on the back of his very nice Range Land Rover.
  • When you feel like buying some numbers and letters for your car, take a second, give the money to charity, and feel good for longer.
    Plus many fewer people will look at you in your cage/box and wonder just how sad you really are

Not me, obviously
  • [cite]Posted By: StubleyAddick[/cite]Sam Sodje's is SOD7E which was on the back of his very nice Range Land Rover.

Thought it was an Audi Q7.
  • No i saw it at the Sponsor's Dinner thingy he got in it just after we left im sure it was a Land rover.
  • TELTEL
    edited June 2010
    I bought a plate for my son Bart about 12 years ago, it's C 8ART. He will soon be old enough to use it!
  • edited June 2010
    someone my dad is mates with had PEN15. Then he got a gig as a tv presenter and apparently now has to be seen as respectable in the public eye, sold it.....
  • Saw BJ 08 PLS on a motobike last week set out like this

***********B*********
    **********J08*******
    **********PLS*******