Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things you wouldnt hear at the New Den

We're playing some classic football this season!

Comments

• Pass the prawnn sandwich's and Pimms old fruit....
  • More than 8,000 people unless we are playing there or it's a playoff.
  • Charlton are staying in Division one. Perhaps we can nick Christian Dailly !
  • I heard Stu is representing us on Mastermind.
  • "Ok, maybe we are to blame this time".
  • "Hello and welcome one and all to our first League One home match of the 2010/11 season".
  • "Leave it lads, they have got women and kids with them and are scarfers or just people here to watch the game... no need to front them up to hide your own inadequacies."
  • Oh god not another defeat at the hands of charlton.
  • Groucho...you just scored an own goal. You are in league one...DUH!
  • Any form of structured sentence.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]"Hello and welcome one and all to our first League One home match of the 2010/11 season".

True...the word welcome has never been used at the den :-)
  • edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Groucho...you just scored an own goal. You are in league one...DUH!
    read the season.
  • I'm right off pies!
  • Nice view
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Nice view

lol
  • Come on Palace, let's 'ave it, we can do this lot.
  • I'm selling the caravan and moving into a house.
  • Stone Stroke the horses.
  • "Galatasaray have some nasty fans"
  • I've asked Stu to get the tickets for the final.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]Pass the prawnn sandwich's and Pimms old fruit....

Oohahh would disagree.....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Groucho...you just scored an own goal. You are in league one...DUH![/quote]
    read the season.[/quote]

Bless.

"They cleaned the beer pumps on the South lower concourse? This beer should taste great".
  • I've got to leave early to catch the shops, the missus has run out of clothes pegs!
  • Bless?...you really could be a doris using words like that.
  • Hey what are you doing back here...after losing at Wembley didnt think Id see you for another year (x 40,000)
  • Todays game at the new Den is - Millwall Versus Manchester United.
  • I know all the players names.
  • ^ Unless it's the FA or League Cup...
  • No i'm definitely not going to wear my Reebok workouts, light blue jeans and a flat cap to todays game
  • Valley Gary...I read the season 2010 / 2011 I think youll find that is next season, and to date Millsmall are not in the Championship!