Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Complaint

Had to remove.........apparently my friend might get into trouble..........Where in the world. PC World!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Laughable. Whilst I, personally, find the song unfunny, tasteless and a bit sad - how on Earth could this possibly be put into force?
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    how long since we played Ipswich?

Id have a good guess at who the fan was but do the Police usually leak letters of complaint from the public?
  • Options
    Sums up football nowadays.

Just look at that embarrassing crowd at Wembley last night.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Might have been Norwich......... not Ipswich, I got the area right though!!!

It wasn't leaked.............It was a friend telling another friend about a ridiculous letter he got at work.
  • Options
    i'll be in Portugal for the 1st & 2nd england matches , looking forward to a good old ruck, chairs down the street, beers flowing, flying the flag of St George, mooning TV cameras, abusing the locals, non of them Wembley weds night types with us,, etc etc etc etc ,,, let alone silly songs ,,, ;-) lol
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Sums up football nowadays.

Just look at that embarrassing crowd at Wembley last night.[/quote]

Make you right
  • Options
    ??
  • Options
    De que estas hablando, Willis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v17lMr0j2D8
  • Options
    So South London would be offensive as it mentions Tits, so would be deemed Sexist.

Oh East London Racist

Oh Andy Hunt mentions females parts sexist and offensive
    Ref is a wonker offensive

Blah Blah Blah

Get a life who ever sent the letter or go watch tennis