Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How the feck

did we lose to Swindon, they are toilet

Comments

• It's about as one sided as you can get. Danny Wilsons face about to explode telling his players to wake up. Swindon are making Millwall look like world beaters.
  • edited May 2010
    I know. We were kind enough to help them on their way to wembley, so they better win.
  • Was just about to put the exact same thing. They are garbage. Hopefully they will lose and we will finish way above them next season.
  • They lost 5-0 to Gillingham, also 3-0 & 4-0 to Bristol Rovers.
  • despite the fact I am green with envy, what is annoying me most is how many times the commentator is referring to the game at The Valley. Every minute in the first half, it seemed as though Charlton were mentioned.
  • If Swindon do not go up this afternoon, they will lose Austin and maybe Paynter, Ward and Ferry will go back to their parent clubs and they will not be the same side next season- I hope anyway.
  • Want Millwall to win. Hate them, but they'll be out of the way next season when hopefully we'll trade leagues with them, and we "owe" Swindon big time.
  • Swindon were poor v 9 nine, played us off the park at theirs and we should have caned them when 2 up v ten men.

Still want them to win for obvious reasons.
  • I cant wait for next season to get underway. This is effing 'orrible.
  • getting the feeling that we would of been better off with Lucas in goal for the semis. Dodgy keeper, couldn't catch a cold. I can hear Vic Reeves telling me I won't let it lie!
  • Sponsored links:

• This is like a car crash. I don't want to but I can't help but look. I think I'll hate Swindon forever if they knock us out but lose to Millwall in the play-offs
  • How did Austin miss that???
  • How'd he miss that !!!
  • Oh for craps sake. Poxy wembley pitch. Nailed on if it didn't bobble. You lucky spanners.
  • What's happening then, I've been too busy sticking needles in my eyes to watch?
  • Could be worse chaps...we could be on the end of this result and that would be depressing.

Roll on August.
  • Good riddance. End of.
  • from no 1 in south london to the lowest in South London, well chaps this is the lowest i have felt for god knows how long.At the moment I don't see a way back they are a team going forward we are a club in decline.What next ?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: onestevieg[/cite]Oh for craps sake. Poxy wembley pitch. Nailed on if it didn't bobble. You lucky spanners.[/quote]

Did you see the pitch he used to play on for Poole?

No excuses, he would have scored against us.

Millwall deserved it today, chokes me to say it but I dont think we would have beat them.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]from no 1 in south london to the lowest in South London, well chaps this is the lowest i have felt for god knows how long.At the moment I don't see a way back they are a team going forward we are a club in decline.What next ?

Chin up Steve, we are still in higher league than Dulwich Hamlet ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• First time I've seen Millwall this season. I'd say the big difference between us and them is Darren Ward at the back and the power and pace of Morison up front. We should at least have had a day out at Wembley. Swindon are not a very good side.
  • have you ever seen such a shocking following at wembley,heard swindon not once,as for the team,was it charlton?
  • Well done spanners, and good riddance. At least we might have 6 more points next season.
  • turn it in.
  • offically only BRENTFORD, ORIENT, DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE AND BARNET are worse than us in London ;-(
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]from no 1 in south london to the lowest in South London, well chaps this is the lowest i have felt for god knows how long.At the moment I don't see a way back they are a team going forward we are a club in decline.What next ?

It's turned round in the past few years and it can turn again.

Still s*** at the moment, mind.

Still, they don't care about us so won't be giving us any stick, will they.
  • maybe just maybe steve we might get some players in who show some fight like the millwall ones,maybe sam and co will feck off.
  • Shittest before ever. Don't even wanna go out as the twatometer gauge will be pointing red. Quiet old mans pub is now looking like a good call
  • lets hope Parky can build a team like Jackett has done.As much as I hate Millwall i genuining like Jackett.He is a very good manager imo
  • lol