Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

B-mob/Cockney Firestarters

Obviously we're not a club associated with hooligans, but any who, anyone know anything about these two alleged firms of ours?

I've heard of bmob but cockney firestarters?

just curious is all.

Comments

• I had a quick google, some bloke on wikipedia has heard of them but apart from that not much
  • B-Mob were quite big in the 80's, we also had Charlton youth which were quite well know. Firestarters I havnt heard of. There are still proberly a few people out there who proberly associate there selves with the firm.
  • Never heard of Firestarters, maybe they are a younger lot but back in the early seventies there was Clockwork Orange and Open End Clan who used to terrorise the away fans by mixing in with them.
  • I've been around since the 1970's but have never heard of the fire starters
  • only came across the firestarters on a google search, never heard of them personally. Doesnt sound like anyone has.
  • They don't sound like they have set the world alight do they
  • All posts that glorify hooliganism will be extinguished
  • [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]B-Mob were quite big in the 80's, we also had Charlton youth which were quite well know. Firestarters I havnt heard of. There are still proberly a few people out there who proberly associate there selves with the firm.

And it is quite well known that some B mob try and pass themselves of as youth now days!! ;-)
  • I genuinely didn't know that Charlton suffered from any form of organised moronic behaviour. Thought we had from time to time a few spontaneous idiots.
  • What's with the 'cockney' bit anyway? A south Londoner is not a cockernee!
  • Sponsored links:

• LOL@SE9
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]B-Mob were quite big in the 80's, we also had Charlton youth which were quite well know. Firestarters I havnt heard of. There are still proberly a few people out there who proberly associate there selves with the firm.[/quote]

And it is quite well known that some B mob try and pass themselves of as youth now days!! ;-)[/quote]

lmfao
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]LOL@SE9

lmfao[/quote]

You both know that it is true lol
  • SE9 listen mate if i was u i would be worried that some of the Mets finest thought u looked like an old northerner !!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]SE9 listen mate if i was u i would be worried that some of the Mets finest thought u looked like an old northerner !!!

Ha Ha ha, Didnt take you long to bite mate!!!
  • SE9 well done.
  • [cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]B-Mob were quite big in the 80's, we also had Charlton youth which were quite well know. Firestarters I havnt heard of. There are still proberly a few people out there who proberly associate there selves with the firm.

And it is quite well known that some B mob try and pass themselves of as youth now days!! ;-)

... and you ain't as young as you used to be either mate ;-)

Met your old man and some of the old lot at a party couple of weeks back in Eltham ... I left at 3 in the morning and he was still ... just about ... going.
  • What about "Tuckers Ruckers"?
  • Nolly will know !
  • [cite]Posted By: rocking robin[/cite]Nolly will know !

Shut it you noncing nigel.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]B-Mob were quite big in the 80's, we also had Charlton youth which were quite well know. Firestarters I havnt heard of. There are still proberly a few people out there who proberly associate there selves with the firm.

... and you ain't as young as you used to be either mate ;-)

Cheeky lol. And that is is were the Todderlers come in!!!

Met your old man and some of the old lot at a party couple of weeks back in Eltham ... I left at 3 in the morning and he was still ... just about ... going.

I bet he regretted that the next day lol
  • I've heard of the Firestarters....They were a pretty twisted lot.
  • [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]What about "Tuckers Ruckers"?

MOG will remember that ;-)
  • edited June 2010
    There are certainly a few of the older lot who still knock about with the youngsters, they should know better!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DRAddick[/cite]I've heard of the Firestarters....They were a pretty twisted lot.[/quote]

How so? Why Cockney aswell?
  • Never heard of the Firestarters, I would imagine the 'Cockney' is because the London connection...

Back in the 70's we were simply known as the Charlton Boot Boys, we had a song but I can't remember the exact words, I think it started...

We hate Benny Fenton and the Millwall Den...
    Blah blah blah...
    Blah blah blah....
    Coz we are the Charlton Boot Boys...

This was followed by a mass of manic bouncing up and down and la la la's....
  • "Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly
    Have you heard of the North Bank,Highbury
    Shanks said "No, I don't think so
    But I've heard of the Charlton Aggro...."
  • It is

We hate Benny Fenton and the millwall den
    love Theo Foley and the covered end
    took Manchest United and beat up the kop
    coz we are the Charlton bootboys

Pathetic really that I still remember the words.