Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Vs Dagenham Match Thread

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Usual stuff please. Benson starts according to OS

Comments

• Charlton: Worner; Francis, Fry, Dailly, Llera; Wagstaff, Semedo, Racon, Martin; Sodje, Benson
    Subs: Gough, Doherty, McCormack, Reid, Abbott
  • Strong team what's the betting benno scores and gets Injured taking his top off an kissing his badge

Is it on anywhere
  • I know its on radio, just trying to find it now.
  • I predict a 2-0 win to us.
  • Gough? Who he?

Where's Solly?

Surprised no more of the youngsters there either. I mean, this competition is the least important of the lot. Dailly surely should not be risked

Quite surprised by all this...
  • solly injured, gough young keeper. Rules dictate team.
  • edited August 2010
    I assume Elliot and Solly are still injured. Hence Gough, the academy 'keeper and no Solly.

There's also a rule about a minimum number of first teamers. It's the only way they'd manage to get anyone fielding half decent teams in this competition.
  • is it 7.45 kick off?
  • Even though this is probaly the worst tournement going untill the wembley final day out,
    would like to see the strikers get some goals to boost there confidence, defo Abbott looks like he needs a goal or two
  • Dagenham & Red: Lewington; Ogogo, Gwillim, Arber, Antwi; Green, Vincelot, Gain, Scannell; Nurse, Scott.

Subs: Roberts, Doe, Currie, Montgomery, Bingham.

Looking at some of the names in the Dagger's team - there's some delightful names in their back 4:
    "....Ogogo, Gwillim, Arber, Antwi;"

Try getting your tongue round that lot!
  • Sponsored links:

• Stan James official betting partners?? They have 7/1 for Benson to score first!!!

For Dagenham!
  • Ah right, there's a rule. Thanks, didnt know that.

Why oh why do we have such nonsense? If football really cared about its customers, it wouldnt inflict such absurd competitons on them.

But of course, I'll still be listening :-)
  • anyone got a commentary link?
  • i had to break my promise and buy cafc player to find it

coyr
  • [cite]Posted By: PragueAddick[/cite]Why oh why do we have such nonsense? If football really cared about its customers, it wouldnt inflict such absurd competitons on them.

It's not about the football, it's about the advertising. This way everybody talks about Dulux paint.
  • sounds very empty
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]anyone got a commentary link?[/quote]

You can get it on BBC digital (DAB/ satellite) if that helps at all
  • [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]Stan James official betting partners?? They have 7/1 for Benson to score first!!!

For Dagenham!

Definitely Hedging their bets.
  • This link says it'll have live commentary of the match, but not working yet/at all.
  • early half chance for john sodje?????????????
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]It's not about the football, it's about the advertising. This way everybody talks about Dulux paint.

that's it, blame the admen:-)

We always say, no amount of advertising can make a crap product successful

Sodje nearly in,BTW
  • waggstaff shoots just wide
  • Good effort from Waggy
  • danny green shoots after scannels cross cleard by semedo
  • commentators were talking about the smell from the toilets ;)
  • martin wastes crossing opportunity sounmds pretty fast moving game tbh
  • still cant find a working link. Killing me!
  • i didnt buy cafc player to talk about throwing stones in a river ffs
  • fry on the ball passes to semedo

dispossed by green d and r attack
  • llera over his own bar in clearence
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!