Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pacquiao v Margarito

Looking forward to this big time. Margarito is a cheating old man, but a tough, durable sumbitch and Manny just might have trouble transmitting his power at this weight. I think it could be an absolute doozy.

Anyone up for it? Carter or Nolly?

Comments

• I'm watching it, Manny by K.O.
  • Worst performance of the night so far, even worse than A-farce - Nicky Piper's shirt
  • What time does it actually start?
  • edited November 2010
    In about 15 minutes. That decision right there in the Jones v Soto-Karass fight was an absolute fucking disgrace. How that judge could keep a straight face whilst giving that score in is beyond me. Proof that even when you take boxing out of Vegas, it's still crooked as arseholes anywhere in the US. There's no way that was anything other than a defeat for Jones - and for the judge to give it to him by four clear rounds is pathetic.
  • Holy dogshit. WHAT a fight.
  • really whats happening?/
  • I just got up and thought I'd watch it on sky plus but as the programme overun I now only have the first three rounds
  • pac man brings fresh air to everytime thank you manny,those cuts were nasty
  • watching the highlights now on SS2 only halfway in and it's a complete war
  • Can anyone tell me who Pacmans 2 defeats were against? Assuming they were a long long time ago.

The bloke is whirling dervish of pain. Stunning hand speed and punch power.

Someone should force Fraudley to sit and watch this one. Margarito showed a true warriors heart.

First time I have ever seen a boxer asking the ref to stop his opponent as he was worried about doing serious damage. Manny seemed to have words with the ref 2-3 times in the 11th. I also genuinely believe he eased up in the 12th.

Cracking fight.
  • Sponsored links:

• It was an amazing fight, credit to Margarito (although many would argue he totally deserved the beating he took after what had gone on in the past) he stood up, took a beating and carried on going forward throwing punches. This was proper boxing, not the pantomime act that is the heavyweight division.
  • edited November 2010
    Removed.
  • yeah right
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Pacquiao takes performance enhancing drugs...
    he does? Wow - I missed the news story on that. How is he allowed to carry on boxing? You'd think the various boards of control would have put a stop to it.

Oh - wait a minute - I didn't realise you were talking absolute bollocks, you should have made it clearer
  • Pacquiao is an amazing human being let alone boxer, not a fan of him applauding Margarito shots though.
  • Good fight, Manny dished out another lesson to a very, very good tough boxer. I thought Margarito stood a chance of stopping Pacquiao but I keep getting proven wrong by this machine!!

Mayweather v Manny is the one that has to happen. I fancy Mayweather in that
  • mayweather will be to clever but of course is not in action much is he
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Pacquiao takes performance enhancing drugs...

unless you can back that up you could potentially put yourself and this site in big trouble
  • edited November 2010
  • nla manny and co have no charlton ties
  • Sponsored links:

• Manny is on here Nolly he has just whispered me that UTA is gonna get 1 round of 3 mins from hell if he dont take that off.

He posts as Packman check out the members list he aint flipping happy with UTA that is for sure
  • Cracking fight this. The pacs elegance in the ring is something else. Was up against a real bruiser who was much bigger than him but kept him on the back foot for pretty much all of the 12 rounds.
    I reckon Mayweather will duck this.Pac could well be the best ever.
  • Removed...
    Don't ask me why i phrased it like that, reading it back sounds stupid. I meant to put after watching a man box like that, it's ridiculous... The blokes an absolute machine. Pray to god he fights Mayweather, would be one of the best fights in boxing history.
  • Proper fight.
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Removed...
    Don't ask me why i phrased it like that, reading it back sounds stupid. I meant to put after watching a man box like that, it's ridiculous... The blokes an absolute machine. Pray to god he fights Mayweather, would be one of the best fights in boxing history.
    Good man. Then I respectfully withdraw my rant :)
  • Just seen the fight, and Pacquiao is truly one of the greats. Margarito's face at the end is a mess, and it's no wonder the bloke has a broken right eye socket.
  • Has anyone got a picture of said face. Been looking for one today.
  • found it.

3e6137e7ae42dc96aaba582153313194.jpg
  • the hardest sport on earth love it
  • that was a proper fight that, that manny is one tough mother, he also took some good punches off if the cheater!! If he were to fight Floyd I would be a bit scared for manny, he is quality but I think Floyd would edge this, he is a cock but the dude can fight, he could be just a bit to much for PAC. Anyway would love to see em get it on, would be some tear up!!