Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Norwich in the Premiership

Mark my words!

Where's it all gone wrong .... Sniffle .....

Comments

• They had a club legend in charge, it went tits up, they sorted it straight away and have got themselves sorted.
  • hardly tip of the year
  • Wasn't a tip - just a thoroughly depressing observation!
  • Wasn't a tip - just a thoroughly depressing observation!
  • Just gone 2-1 up in last minute. I've never known a side to score so many late goals
  • Clogging at it's best
  • edited March 2011
    Me and my Dad recommended Andrew Crofts to Pardew years ago, when Crofts was still at Gillingham...he sort of laughed it off..now look at Crofts, one of the most promising midfielders in the Championship.
  • Norwich have now got 20 points this season thanks to goals in the last 10 minutes of games!
  • Deja Vu?!
  • The passing from Norwich were brilliant last 15 mins, why could we not pass like that :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]They had a club legend in charge, it went tits up, they sorted it straight away and have got themselves sorted.
    Interesting.
  • If you think about it, Norwich and Ipswich have always been well run Clubs over many years, with an impressive Board guiding them. We have dropped like a stone due to some unbelievably bad decision making, and we have to hope that our new Board will start to establish a long period of consistency and good management practice that we need.