Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chelsea v Manchester United

Not sure who I dislike more, especially with some of the players who are starting but hoping for a good tie.

Think Chelsea will edge it tonight, 2-1.

Comments

• 2-0 to Chelsea.
  • Do love the Viva John Terry chants and banners, think it goes:

Viva John Terry
    You thought you'd won the cup
    Then you went and f***ed it up
    Viva John Terrrriiii
  • Think Man U will win at Stamford Bridge then Chelsea will win at Old Trafford. 2 x 2-1 away wins
  • Got 2-2, Vidic lgs
  • Who is it on here that doesn't like/rate Giggs?
  • MCS.
  • rooney must be one for a would ya?
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]MCS.

Ah yes, that's it. Cheers.

Not as good as Kyel Reid I spose, but I'm sure we could find him a spot on the bench, maybe.
  • Fergie has got Utd playing almost Barcelona like, in the way his midfield are chasing down everything when they lose possession. Could do with Chelsea getting a couple in the second for my 2-1 correct score though.
  • Sponsored links:

• well spoken Man U fan in the office "i know what you're thinking, but i'm not from down here, i was born up north"

me: "where about's"

him: "middlesbrough"

lol
  • Lol

Bloke on my facebook told me I can't question his support for utd cause he has supported them since he was a kid and he is utd through and through. His also never stepped foot in old trafford before
  • [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]Lol

Bloke on my facebook told me I can't question his support for utd cause he has supported them since he was a kid and he is utd through and through. His also never stepped foot in old trafford before

Has he been to a match even?
  • Anyone got a live stream for this fine ' spectacle ' ?