Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Loan Players - Independent Newspaper article

Interesting article on loan players in the top end of football,if these guys feel insecure they should be in the lower leagues

Loan Players

Comments

• Options
    Is it not more surprising that Adebayor was farmed out than Bellamy? Not the reverse, as the joruno seems to suggest.
    Bellamy is trouble, always has been. Adebayor is a goal machine, and I'd have him in my team over Dzeko.
  • Options
    It's ridiculous that teams can loan players to clubs in the same division. Last season Man City loaned Joe Hart to Birmingham. When City played Birmingham, they were up against a side with Maik Taylor in goal. Everyone else had to put the ball past Hart. How can it be fair that a team can loan players out to a club making 18 clubs' games against that team harder, but their own games easier. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]It's ridiculous that teams can loan players to clubs in the same division. Last season Man City loaned Joe Hart to Birmingham. When City played Birmingham, they were up against a side with Maik Taylor in goal. Everyone else had to put the ball past Hart. How can it be fair that a team can loan players out to a club making 18 clubs' games against that team harder, but their own games easier. Ridiculous.[/quote]

I'm with you Dabos. It always used to be that loan players had to play in a different division. Dunno why it was changed?