Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Loan Players - Independent Newspaper article

Interesting article on loan players in the top end of football,if these guys feel insecure they should be in the lower leagues

Loan Players

Comments

• Is it not more surprising that Adebayor was farmed out than Bellamy? Not the reverse, as the joruno seems to suggest.
    Bellamy is trouble, always has been. Adebayor is a goal machine, and I'd have him in my team over Dzeko.
  • It's ridiculous that teams can loan players to clubs in the same division. Last season Man City loaned Joe Hart to Birmingham. When City played Birmingham, they were up against a side with Maik Taylor in goal. Everyone else had to put the ball past Hart. How can it be fair that a team can loan players out to a club making 18 clubs' games against that team harder, but their own games easier. Ridiculous.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]It's ridiculous that teams can loan players to clubs in the same division. Last season Man City loaned Joe Hart to Birmingham. When City played Birmingham, they were up against a side with Maik Taylor in goal. Everyone else had to put the ball past Hart. How can it be fair that a team can loan players out to a club making 18 clubs' games against that team harder, but their own games easier. Ridiculous.[/quote]

I'm with you Dabos. It always used to be that loan players had to play in a different division. Dunno why it was changed?