Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How to watch Stoke City v West Brom FA Cup Semi Final, live

The website I usually use does not seem to be streaming this today. Usually they show everything so a match like this suggests another Spurs v Charlton situation which was not being shown on any channel anywhere in the world.
Is this the case today?
Is this being shown live in the UK on TV for example?

Comments

• It's on ESPN over here.
  • Thanks. So being that it's televised I'm surprised that I can't find promise of it anywhere yet. Normally it's guaranteed on Bet 365 at least (for non-UK users).

If anyone finds a stream please post it on here.
  • I wouldn't bother bro............it will be gash !!

I'm going to watch Arsenal v Liverpool on Sky instead.
  • PS - I think you'll find its Stoke V Bolton..............WBA played (& won) a league yesterday.
  • Last I checked, conceding 3 goals and scoring 1 doesn't count as winning...
  • Well, I feel the opposite. I have Arsenal v Liverpool available but where's the interest in that? Neither team are going to win anything anyway.

Stoke v West Brom however is a huge match. Neither team has been in the Fianl in my lifetime.

I remember the days when you got excited about watching Coventry v Leeds, for example, live in the FA Cup semi-final. What's changed?
  • [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]PS - I think you'll find its Stoke V Bolton..............WBA played (& won) a league yesterday.

Sorry, I know it's Bolton but for some reason I keep typing West Brom. Silly me.
  • [cite]Posted By: Powell Is Pleasant[/cite]Last I checked, conceding 3 goals and scoring 1 doesn't count as winning...

Yes, yes, just to clarify, West Brom lost 3-1 to Chelsea.

Bolton v Stoke may sound like a boring tie but it will probably turn out to be a classic. Personally I see Stoke winning the FA Cup this year.
  • Someone suggested on 5live the other day that it would be a good game, because both clubs have nothing else to play for, and don't usually get this far in the competition.
  • http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football&allowedDays=1&p=3 try this
  • Sponsored links:

• At lesat the Arsenal v Liverpool match will some semblence of skill - Stoke rely on getting Delap to throw the ball 50 yards into the box & Bolton use Keven Davies to wind up to opposition & generally foul people. They could play that game at Stamford "Beach" and no one would know any different.

Ps - oops re WBA score.............at least I knew they played yesterday
  • Got ftee tickets for today so my first time at new wembley bring back the good times in the playoff final...

• That looks more hopeful - thanks.
  • [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]At lesat the Arsenal v Liverpool match will some semblence of skill - Stoke rely on getting Delap to throw the ball 50 yards into the box & Bolton use Keven Davies to wind up to opposition & generally foul people. They could play that game at Stamford "Beach" and no one would know any different.

Ps - oops re WBA score.............at least I knew they played yesterday

They'd be lots of skill on show if I went to a training session - I prefer to watch a match that actually means something. Besides, the long throws are exciting - nothing wrong with getting it in the mixer a bit more often.
    Your assessment of Kevin Davies is a typical example of how under-rated he is. If you want a decent player in the air, I think he's better than Chamakh.
  • Poor old Bolton.
  • bolton doing a charlton but further on in the cups of course.
  • Imploding at Wembley in a semi must feel a hundred times worse than losing to Northwich Victoria I reckon.

Not that I'll ever find out.
  • no we will never find out, anyway lets nick a win at bristol saturday!!
  • If that is boring hoofball then give me more. Great wing play, hard work and running plus good finishing.

But its not 'proper' football for some reason
  • hope man city win the final,nothing nice about Pulis
  • Sponsored links:

• A final i will actually watch, probably only the 2nd or 3rd ive bothered with in the last 11 years!
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]hope man city win the final,nothing nice about Pulis

Why, what's he done?