Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bournemouth cock-up

Look who is on their season-ticket 

Comments

• Oh dear...think I can see Wiggins & Francis too.
  • Hahaha Thats class
  • Shame wiggins aint standing next to hollands lol
  • oh dear lol!! its a shame eddie howe isnt in pic as well that would have been worse :-D
  • Imagine if Semedo was on ours celebrating his goal with Racon. Scary thoughts huh... I haven't got my season ticket yet.
  • edited July 2011
    I've got mine at last and nice picture of Valley on the front is a good safe option.
  • I wonder when we will upgrade to electronic season tickets and tickets like some of the premier league clubs have, maybe when were back in the prem?
  • I wonder when we will upgrade to electronic season tickets and tickets like some of the premier league clubs have, maybe when were back in the prem?
    Was rejected a few years ago while we were in the Prem, on the grounds of cost, so won't be brought in, in a hurry 
  • 'Being part of the team'.

Classic cock-up
    Was rejected a few years ago while we were in the Prem, on the grounds of cost, so won't be brought in, in a hurry 

I know a card that you can swipe on the gate and slip in your wallet is practical but there is something great about a big book of tickets and that is the traditional ST.

Bit like how now you dont get the same buzz of playing a new CD/ tape/LP you have had to go out and root through a record shop and hoping they have it in stock when you now just download music from ITunes.

Great seeing it get smaller by the week and the remaining stubs provide a testament to the games youve gone to over the season which you wouldnt get with an electronic one.

Glad we havent gone for the new ones.

• Sponsored links:

• My thoughts exactly Rodders.
  • Millwall have an electronic system.
    Thats tagging though, for all fans.
    Thats tagging though, for all fans.
    Exactly what i though haha
  • edited July 2011

Just dug mine out...  true. It's also got Pearce in there too who has gone to Portsmouth!