Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Weddings this weekend

Seems like everyone going to one !!!

I know he doesn't post that often, but my mate Gel (bobbolder)a few people on here know, is getting married tomorrow, and i'm gutted because i'm ushering at another mates wedding.

All the best mate if you're lurking

Comments

• I was looking forward to a dance as well D!
  • I'm off to one in Hemel old town, where ever the hell that is!!!
  • One of the boys gets married this weekend.

Neither myself nor three other of his his closest mates are allowed to go. His missus will not allow it.

This is all because of an incident about four years ago that we all laugh about now but she won't forget.

Another good man lost forever there....

Rest in peace Tony
  • what was the incident??
  • Trust me Suz, I'm not sure I should put it up on here.

I'll tell you next time your down the Bugle.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Trust me Suz, I'm not sure I should put it up on here.

I'll tell you next time your down the Bugle.

That's what the whisper function is for....!
  • Even then Medders I'm just not convinced it would sound right just written on a screen.

I started typing it out and looked at it and thought.... Nah, plus I'm not sure how it stands legally
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Even then Medders I'm just not convinced it would sound right just written on a screen.

I started typing it out and looked at it and thought.... Nah, plus I'm not sure how it stands legally

Fair enough. Am sure we'll hear it on the 9th then...
  • oooh it sounds well juicy!
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Even then Medders I'm just not convinced it would sound right just written on a screen.

Brilliant!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll tell all on the stag do mate. I'm starting to think I should have not mentioned anything though.

I'm grinning from ear to ear remembering but still a bit pissed off his girlfriend won't let him invite four of his best mates because of something that happened years ago
  • how long did you have her tied up for ?
  • i'm not invited on the stag do!!!

yeah, it does seem a bit mean. mean of her, and silly of him to go along with it!!!!

having said that, i don't know what the 'thing' is. but is he a man or a mouse?
  • He's a nightmare of a man, but her dad has paid for his little princesses day and doesn't want her upset.

Fair enough really as she would go off her lid if she even saw us as she is likenable to a nazi prison warden.

It's more of an incident than a thing. But she was never meant to find out and did and the rest as they say is history!
  • Ohhhhh - I'm with Suzi on the fact that we are not invited to the stag do - so someone will have to let us know..............

God I sound nosey! But intrigued now...........

;-p

xx
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i'm not invited on the stag do!!!

We'll get the ruby murray house to conference you in...
  • ScoSco
    edited May 2007
    I have written to Helena Christensen to ask for her hand in marriage - you will get an invite if she accepts. (private joke BTW!)
  • did you mention sidcup?

wonder if mingus will approve?