Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Birth...

I haven't seen a birth announcement in a while on here, so I don't know if they are still de rigeuer, but I still wanted to mention the birth of Can-Addick #2, a sister to Annika -- Isla Margaret Hill Brisbin, on April 7.

I'm reminded that Charlton Life is about the only place that doesn't gouge you for the privilege of telling the world your good news!! By the way, she's sleeping so can' post right now, but thinks that the idea of Peter Varney-led consortium is just the ticket to thank the current board for their service, allow them a suitably dignified cash-out, and tie a great past to a sure to be glorious future!

Comments

• congrats
  • Hey, hey! Well done sir, and hope all are fit and well.

BTW there's a whole thread started full of good news just like this so don't be sorry for letting us know.
  • Congratulations to you both.
  • Yes, congratulations. enjoy the time: seems like only yesterday I was changing nappies and today I'm being told to lose weight ready for her wedding!
  • Congratulations!!

The number of Canadian born Addick fans grows again!!
  • Congratulations more addicks for the world.
  • Congratulations mate! Beautiful names.
  • Congrats - make sure you get a rye or two down you to celebrate like a true Canadian......;o)
  • Congratulations.

The Charlton programme doesn't charge either BTW
  • Well done dude
  • Sponsored links:

• Yaaah !
    The plan for Charlton world dominance continues........

Congrats.
  • Congrats...it seems that the next generation of Charlton fans is taking shape.
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats - good to see the North American Addicks get one step nearer to continental domination!
  • Congratulations to you .I hope mum and baby are doing great.
  • Thanks everyone...everyone is great and settling in. And, thanks to a tip from Henry, it looks like we'll be able to announce it again in the Blackpool program...very exciting!

I'm reminded again what a great community this board is...living over here, this is by far the best means of feeling connected with the club that I've found.
  • lovely post, lovely name ,lovely news,god bless you all
  • Luvly Jubbly !
  • My granddaughter will be watching her first Charlton game tonight, albeit on Sky. At the time of kick off she will 28 hours old! Congratulations to Matt & Sarah and baby Jessica.
  • Congrats SX_Addick 
  • Sponsored links:

• My granddaughter will be watching her first Charlton game tonight, albeit on Sky. At the time of kick off she will 28 hours old! Congratulations to Matt & Sarah and baby Jessica.
    I bet she slept through the 2nd half. I know the Charlton midfield did.

Congrats BTW !
  • Thanks.Went in the club shop for a babygrow or bib or something to fend off the West Ham relatives. But there is bugger all in the shop these days.

Going to watch the England game with my grandaughter tonight. Expect we'll both fall asleep through that one.