Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Come on Ketters.. lets get it out the way.. How was Monaco?

good weekend?

Comments

• Awreet...champion mate, good weekend although I have appeared to pick up a bit of a Geordie accent as mixing with a couple of them has rubbed off a little.
  • Sounds very tame considering the build up given!!
  • Baring in mind I go with four married in their late 40's & 50's it's hardly gonna be a shagfest, more of a let's get pissed & look at naked women down the beach & harbour sort of holiday with Motor Racing thrown in.
  • You should have shaken them off and spent more time down the beach & harbour by the sounds of it ;-)
  • sounds like a good time was had mate!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Baring in mind I go with four married in their late 40's & 50's it's hardly gonna be a shagfest, more of a let's get pissed & look at naked women down the beach & harbour sort of holiday with Motor Racing thrown in.

No threes ups then?
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Baring in mind I go with four married in their late 40's & 50's it's hardly gonna be a shagfest, more of a let's get pissed & look at naked women down the beach & harbour sort of holiday with Motor Racing thrown in.

No threes ups then?

could be blokes Dan!
  • [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Baring in mind I go with four married in their late 40's & 50's it's hardly gonna be a shagfest, more of a let's get pissed & look at naked women down the beach & harbour sort of holiday with Motor Racing thrown in.

No threes ups then?

could be blokes Dan!

And your point is?
  • erm
    not too sure myself now!
  • Sicko's all on here :-)