Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Bournemouth Match Thread......3/3/12 1-0 90 mins!!!

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
Afternoon all usual match thread stuff here...........will publish teams as soon as I can get them.

Comments

• edited March 2012
    Godspeed @Redmidland!

COYR!
  • Cheers Red, be lost without you:-)
  • 45 mins till ko.............can we extend our run and get anotehr away win???????? Will soon find out............no team news yet though!!
  • Word is the team will be unchanged from Tuesday..........but still waiting confirmation
  • Expecting a tough game this afternoon. Think we will sneak a 1-0 win though
  • Afternoon Red. I trust Mrs RM will be co-commentating this afternoon?
  • Top man Red - at work so appreciate your efforts!
  • Afternoon T.C.E..............she's watching a film............so thats a relief!!! LOL
  • Dont think Lancs Lad is here today..........need 1 volunteer to update League 1 scores only!! Anyone?
  • Its the phone you've to watch!! Lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Its the phone you've to watch!! Lol
    Too bloody right mate...........might try and 'nick' the batteries
  • Team news is very late today...........wonder why? Oh well I'll publish as soon as poss.
  • Cheers RM for doing the match thread as usual.

Any commentary on the game that's NOT player?
  • Cheers RM for doing the match thread as usual.

Any commentary on the game that's NOT player?
    Radio London apparently
  • Team: Hamer; Solly, Wiggins, Taylor, Morrison; Green, Hollands, Stephens, Jackson; Wright-Phillips, Kermorgant
  • I expect PaddyP17 will be here soon, probably on his login ready to do the 'alternative' updates, with me sitting alongside as his 'expert' (AKA annoying old fart). Sokay with you as usual RM?
  • Subs: Sullivan, Cort, Russell, Haynes, Clarke
  • Hamer; Solly, Wiggins, Taylor, Morrison; Green, Hollands, Stephens, Jackson; Wright-Phillips, Kermorgant
  • Cheers Red. Following your comments in the Charente Maritime this week. Looking forward to a like performance after Tuesday's good showing. Here's to a win and three more points. COYR!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I expect PaddyP17 will be here soon, probably on his login ready to do the 'alternative' updates, with me sitting alongside as his 'expert' (AKA annoying old fart). Sokay with you as usual RM?
    Afternoon Seth/Paddy.....yes please guys
  • At a wedding today so can't listen COYR!
  • Slap bang in the middle of a huge sandstorm out here at the moment, so battened down the hatches and gonna listen to the RM & player commentary with my son.
  • Nothing on the Charlton Player for me yet. Bournemouth yes.
  • At least there's no rugby today - sheepish smiley thingy.
  • 15 mins to go...........COYR's.........another 3 points please.......addicks awayday sell-out today.....should be a good atmosphere
  • Any internet links out there for radio commentary?
  • Bournemouth team: Flahavan; Francis, Daniels, Cook, Addison, McDermott, Arter, MacDonald, Malone; Fogden, Thomas.

Subs: Gregory, Cooper, Zubar, Stockley, Tubbs.
  • thanks red from the vendee in the uk for a flying visit at the end of the month so will be at game against the Os looking for revenge
  • Is Francis at centreback??
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!