Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forest v Charlton | Tue 18 Aug | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    If Forest were flying and we had no hope I would predict us winning it.

But since Forest have struggled through their first two matches and don't look spectacular I will say that we are going to lose.

2-0
  • Options
    I can't see us winning this one 2-0 to them"
  • Options
    Got a feeling that we will win this either 1-0 or 2-1, but we will have to be on top of our game, Forest are never an easy team to play. Match thread from 6.45......................COYR's
  • Options
    2-2
  • Options
    Even though they won on Saturday they will still be under pressure to win tonight and that will work in our favour as we pick them off on the counter in the 2nd half.
  • Options
    1-0 to forest, still not a bad start a win over qpr and a draw away at derby, when many others were thinking we would lose all 3, I mean fans of other clubs not our fans, and we go again on Saturday.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Can I buy tickets at the ground?

Yes
  • Options
    It will still be a tough game IMO. Antonio is very good at this level and if memory serves me correctly he plays down the left. Will Solly play? If he does I'd be confident we can contain Antonio, but it might be a baptism of fire for someone like Regan Cook.

We've got confidence from going 3 games unbeaten. Watt is in form. Be good to get Mak a goal. Been doing some great work for the team but you get the feeling a goal would give him a real boost
  • Options
    Solly HAS to play, if up against Antonio, however, he can switch wings if Capn' Chris contains him..
  • Options
    2-1 loss, Makienok header, Antonio and a penalty, which Pope concedes and gets sent off for, and people start to question the fact we passed up on the chance to sign Jones
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did Mak score in any friendlies?
  • Options
    As in the writeup, Antonio is their man. Keep him quiet and I think we can keep a clean sheet.

0-1 CAFC - Big Mak 69th min.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Good time to play Forest who were poor at Brighton and not that impressive in beating relegation certs Rotherham on Saturday.

Also expecting something from the game - hope this newfound optimism among us all isn't going to jinx us
  • Options

Solly to mark Antonio please. Impressive player but very one footed and always cuts inside. Easy stuff for Super Solly.

1-1
  • Options
    Just hoping for a good performance and a win COYR
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

2-1 loss, Makienok header, Antonio and a penalty, which Pope concedes and gets sent off for, and people start to question the fact we passed up on the chance to sign Jones

Was this a dream last night !!
  • Options
    Do Solly's knees need a rest yet ?
  • Options
    I can't see the wood for the trees with this Forest game.

I would have been more confident if there had been 7 days rest.
    I known it's the same for Forest but we had the harder game against Derby,
    spending more time without the ball.
    so will have to go with a Desmond tonight with JBG and Cousins for us.
    and the legs letting us down with a injury time scrambled goal for them to share the points. I got the score right on Saturday, let's hope i've been a tad negative for this evening. COYR.
  • Options
    RAF Sergeant Drysdale in charge this evening. 2 games so far this season. 6 yellows, no reds. Both away wins.

14/15: 28 games. 102 yellows, 7 Reds.

Last Charlton game: 27/4/13 away v Middlesbrough 2-2. 2 yellows. Cup game against Huddersfield the same season, sent off Dervite.

• Options
    Konchesky, Tiler, A Reid, D Campbell, C Walsh and Sailor Brown. Played for both clubs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:

Konchesky, Tiler, A Reid, D Campbell, C Walsh and Sailor Brown. Played for both clubs.

Not forgetting Jason Lee!
  • Options
    Forest 0 - 2 Valley Floyd Road singers
  • Options
    Will they target Tony Watt after last season's home game.
    His brilliant play by the corner flag, getting two of theirs booked!
  • Options
    I don't like it when I feel so confident. Forest are poor Antonio aside, we have started well. Points to at least a draw. Hope so but I'm not sure.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Double post.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Chris Bart-Williams
  • Options
    I'd be happy with a draw, but I'm going for a 1-0 Charlton win.
  • Options
    Charlton battle for another point.
  • Options
    Any point away from home is a decent point. Ward, Lansbury and Antoinio the ones to watch. Ward has 6 goals in his last 4 games against Charlton and Antonio was a menace especially in the first half at home back in March.