Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forest v Charlton | Tue 18 Aug | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Antonio is a great name for a waiter .. let's hope we can keep him waiting (for the ball and /or a goal) or running from table to table all night long tonight
  • Options
    1-2 in cafc's favour.
  • Options
    score draw here with us going in front again

would take that all day long

JBG to get off the mark
  • Options
    I think a draw is as much as we can hope for and I will be very happy with playing QPR at home, Forest and Derby away, and ending up with 5 points. All three will be in the shake-up at the end of the season and 5 points from those three games is, for me, potential promotion material.

Now with my ludicrously optimistic, blind faith and irrational thinking hats on - 3-0 to the GL's Red and White Army!
  • Options
    Cousins loves playing against Forest. He'll have a cracker and we'll win 2-1
  • Options

Antonio is a great name for a waiter .. let's hope we can keep him waiting (for the ball and /or a goal) or running from table to table all night long tonight

...yess
  • Options
    A draw at very very best but I doubt it
    Big Mak becomes another one in the long line of great non goal scoring Charlton forwards
    The tired players will look to the huge numbers of travelling fans for inspiration and both will come up short
    1-0 to Forest
  • Options
    I can't get carried away and fear the worst and hope for the best. 0-1 TWWW.
  • Options
    I'll take another draw right now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kap10 said:

Did Mak score in any friendlies?

No.
  • Options

Commentary on BBC London 94.9 FM

Heavens - are Leeds not playing this evening ?
  • Options
    Cant see anything but a draw
  • Options
    Whatever happened to assombalonga? He was tearing it up this time last year not heard him mentioned for while ,assuming he's injured
  • Options
    2-2. JBG with both
  • Options
    1-1 easy
    Antonio will score, Watt for us
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

Whatever happened to assombalonga? He was tearing it up this time last year not heard him mentioned for while ,assuming he's injured

He is.
  • Options
    Looking at the Forest forums most are saying they are not up to beating us and lots predict a Charlton win. They are not confident about their defense. I hope we go for it and don't sit back. ( to be fair that's not Luzon's way).

Charlton to win 2-1
  • Options
    Cant see forest anywhere apart from mid table to be honest, they have some talented individuals but with a bang average manager at the helm, i don't think they will be challenging for promotion this year.
  • Options
    If we have real aims for promotion this season then we should win tonight imo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This Tuesday night we find Charlton up against one of England’s historic clubs with Nottingham Forest (under legendary Manager: Brian Clough) being the only English side to ever win back to back European Cups.

One of two
  • Options

This Tuesday night we find Charlton up against one of England’s historic clubs with Nottingham Forest (under legendary Manager: Brian Clough) being the only English side to ever win back to back European Cups.

One of two
    and not even the first!!
  • Options
    First win in the championship for Forest in eleven league and cup games last saturday
  • Options
    Gomez kept Antonio in his pocket last season, let's hope Solly (if he plays) can do the same tonight. Gardner in the middle is also a real threat too. Should be a good game between two of the best footballing sides in the division. 1-1.
  • Options

2-0 Charlton win.
    And if he asks, I'll give Antonio a tip.
  • Options
    Good feeling about this one

We match up well to Forest, usually outworking them when we have been outclassed. And we have our Ace in the Pack, Jordan "b2b" Cousins. I'd actually like him to start on the left lol!!! Forest are petrified of him so give him an attacking role. I'd play

JBG. Kashi. Jackson. COUSINS

With that midfield you can play anyone upfront, Danish leaburn deserves to retain his place but needs to smash in an 18 yard header. Thing with Carlo, he did get 1-2 opportunities a game minimum, want to see Simon similarly involved. you are judged not on your misses but on the chances that fall at your feet, want to see makeienok involved more in direct scoring opportunities, don't care if he misses a few.

Lets kill them at their own game. Pass the football.
    JJ still an absolutely quality baller in possession. Bring Ba on if he gets tired.

4-1 Charlton
  • Options

Like against Derby. we never win at Forest..........I'll stick my neck out for another 1-1 draw.

I've only ever seen us lose there so I'm staying away. I'll see you all at Peterborough. If anyone wants to say "Hello", I'll be the good-looking one.
  • Options
    Anyone know how many tickets sold for tonight.
  • Options
    Nice 2-0 win!!