Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Raffle and Auction prizes for Charity Evening - 22nd May 2007

edited August 2021 in General Charlton
I'm sure many of you have read about the Charity games we are hosting at the Valley on the 22nd May, which start at 4.30pm and end at 6.45pm.

From 7pm, we will be having a reception in the Millenium Lounge that all Charlton supporters are welcome to attend. An unofficial end of season party if you like.

As well as DJ playing through the evening, there will be an auction and raffle hosted by Club Chairman Martin Simons and Director David White. Derek Hales and Eddie Youds will be around to chat, sign autographs and take free drinks off you.

Amongst the prizes on offer will be

Silver-framed signed home shirt
Signed CAFC ball
Framed limited edition CAFC badge through the ages
Framed print of a drawing of gazza's euro 96 goal against Scotland
Framed valley flags banner
Signed D Bent picture
Signed JFH poster
Two tickets for the West End musical Wicked
Upmarket travel accessories
A case of champagne
Wagamama vouchers
Izzy Myakie aftershave
Next Toiletries
Various bottles of drink

All proceeds will be going to Demelza House. So far we have raised £9,500 which is a fantastic effort ahead of the event. Its free entry, and we hope as many people as possible can attend so if your evening is free, please pop down and share a drink with us.

If you wished to make a small direct contribution, please visit

www.justgiving.com/charltonlife

Comments

• Forgot to say, if anything has anything they think they could add to the list of prizes that would fit in well, please send me a whisper

ta
  • the hair from MCS's beard!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]the hair from MCS's beard!!!

no one has that sort of money dude! maybe oooh aaaah mortimer!
  • I meant to say that I have a shedload of Promo CD singles (stuff sent to us at the Valley) that I'm willing to see auctioned off to the highest bidder. Loads of crap, but a few gems amongst them........

I'll bring them on Tuesday, just in case........
  • we've had another influx of excellent items.

Hopefully can confirm tomorrow.
  • Additional items:

Framed Mesh shirt signed by Championship winning team
    Framed and signed Redbus shirt
    Framed Crowd at Ipswich play-off semi

2 tickets for Les Miserables
  • Sorry there's been a slight change for those last two theatre tickets.

The prize will be x2 tickets to Mary Poppins including a backstage tour and signed poster.