Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Pratley (Page 22 - Signed for Leyton Orient)

Comments

• Options
    Nailed on POTY on current form.
  • Options
    He's such a funny player!!! I love it when he knows to go into a tackle to sit on the ball, to win a foul!
  • Options
    What are they feeding Dazzling Darren? A 34 year old playing with the energy of 2 x 23 year olds and the experience and smarts of a man twice his age. Brilliant again today. 
    He's 34? Christ.

Absolutely fantastic, never stopped... Such great workrate, and he's good. A fantastic combo.

• Options
    thenewbie said:
    The thing is, someone like Tommy Driesen could put all the stats and figures into a database and not have a clue what makes him so important and effective. What he provides goes way beyond passes or goals (though he's had some of those too.)
    Absolutely 
  • Options
    What are they feeding this guy. Another stand out performance from Darren. Easily my favourite Charlton by a distance.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Darren Pratley..Darren Pratley.. he wins the ball back, his 34 and he doesn't like the palace.. 1234 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think he will be remembered as a pivitol player in years when not if we stay and go a resurgence. 
  • Options
    I thought midway through that second half he looked like he was struggling, and had nothing left in the tank. Then somehow he was just everywhere again. 

Absolute hero. 
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    The thing is, someone like Tommy Driesen could put all the stats and figures into a database and not have a clue what makes him so important and effective. What he provides goes way beyond passes or goals (though he's had some of those too.)
    Reckon his stats must be pretty good as well this. KMs run, tackles made, pass completions etc, all right up there. 
  • Options
    Nailed on POTY on current form.
    My vote so far. Only Jan though
  • Options
    I thought midway through that second half he looked like he was struggling, and had nothing left in the tank. Then somehow he was just everywhere again. 

Absolute hero. 
    He's probably needed a rest for about a month or two - Got a rest last week but needs a longer break
  • Options
    He was superb again today.
  • Options
    Geezer is a fckin legend, said it before, I wrote him off prior to he Doncaster semis. 

He's come back since the Doncaster game as a massive ambassador and integral part of the club. 

A player the youngsters can aspire too. 

My POTS of months. 
    Them playoff games he was outstanding. This season he has been the rock. Cant wait to have him and  Cullen together. 
  • Options
    He was my motm today. I loved how he was winding up their players. Brilliant. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh he's here
    He's there
    He's every flipping where
    Pratley
    Pratley
  • Options
    Starting to think that the geezers some kinda cyborg, part man, part robot, the way he keeps going and going, gives us all hope!
  • Options
    Front runner for POTY now imo. 
  • Options

I assumed he was a journeyman but we're only his fourth permanent club. Clearly been valued wherever he's played. 

• Options
    He played regularly in that very silky Swansea side .  To me he’s been a complete revelation - he’s always been “professional” in the sense that he knows how to do the nasty when necessary but his energy this season has been phenomenal.  Hope he can have the odd rest with Field , Cullen and JFC coming back 
  • Options
    Injuries bring opportunities...
  • Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

PWR everything...Beats me why there are fans still waking up to what Pratley offers to the team.
    In fairness he wasn’t great last season. This season he has been fantastic. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

PWR everything...Beats me why there are fans still waking up to what Pratley offers to the team.
    I think we all woke up some time ago but he wasn’t playing well before Christmas last year .  In fairness, I think games when we have a lot of possession don’t really suit him now but he’s the first name on the team sheet against teams in the top 8, IMO