Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euan Williams Signs Pro Contract

👏 Academy midfielder Euan Williams has put pen to paper on his first professional contract.

The 17-year-old has represented both Northern Ireland and England at youth international level.

Comments

• Options
    Good luck Euan.
  • Options
    Hope you have a great Career in football Euan, mostly with Charlton
  • Options
    I'm impressed by how much you know about him, Paulie
  • Options
    He is at the right club,he will get every opportunity to progress,looking forward to seeing yet another one of our lads in the 1st team.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
     Good luck to Euan, sounds a good prospect.

Is the lad (Henry) who played in the cup game earlier this season in the same age group and has he signed up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another one we've not missed out on
  • Options
    he was probably close to getting in the first team over the past couple of months !!! ;)
  • Options
     Good luck to Euan, sounds a good prospect.

Is the lad (Henry) who played in the cup game earlier this season in the same age group and has he signed up?
    No, I'm a little older.

Oh, you mean Aaron Henry.

He's 16. Imagine he'll sign when he turns 17 as Williams has.

MS mentioned Aaron when he listed the young players the club would be offering long and better deals to.
  • Options
    Ran an 18.29 5k at Danson 18 months ago, must have 16ish then. That’s decent!

He'd have been 15. Very very decent.
  • Options
    Be a star Euan!
  • Options
    Great stuff ! 

He did a couple of really good things when he came on, that elicited applause & gasps of delight from those sitting around us.

Onwards & upwards, young man ! 
  • Options
    Thought he had an excellent cameo. Well done young man.  Fingers crossed we see a bit more of him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ex-Beths 
  • Options
    Ex-Beths 
    As is Richard Chin and Lewis Bate who is now at Leeds and previously at Chelsea, having already his first team debut for both PL clubs. All three are the same age and were in the same school midfield
  • Options
    Liked what I saw last night.....reminded me a bit of Arsenal's Smith-Rowe...hopefully we can see more of him in the future
  • Options
    V938
  • Options
    Ex-Beths 
    As is Richard Chin and Lewis Bate who is now at Leeds and previously at Chelsea, having already his first team debut for both PL clubs. All three are the same age and were in the same school midfield
    Christ, that school must have won everything 
  • Options
    what is "Beths"?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    what is "Beths"?
    Is Bexley Grammer School, one of the best in the area
  • Options
    the school
  • Options
    let's hope he makes it all the way to the top
  • Options