Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Southall: The Lies

Comments

• Options
    The question is what are the EFL doing about this .. they just doing nothing as usual until it all goes tits up 
    Have they approved it yet or are they 'reviewing' the submission(s) as they (I seem to recall) did when TS was in the process of taking us over and allowed TS to come to the fore?
  • Options
    Did he ever pay his builders???
  • Options
    If ever there was a time for that boardroom video to be released...
  • Options
    Anyone on here in touch with the Birmingham supporters trust (if they have one?)
  • Options
    Crack on Matthew.

You'll get found out at Brum ol' son. Be stuttering like a jack hammer soon as those questions start coming in. Think I'm looking most forward to the one about his Mrs' £85k "interior design" invoice presented to a League 1 football club.

"Man got greedy"

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Never wanted a cup draw more than I want Birmingham at home now...
  • Options
    Hold on...........

So this Richardson take-over is nothing to do with Bassini, but Southall is still involved?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jac_52 said:
    Appalling news for Birmingham. Disgusting that he is allowed anywhere near a football club.

If the new owner gave a sh*t about the BCFC he wouldn't even consider appointing him as CEO even if he was a mate. So it's obviously fishy as fuck.

No chance anyone that is mates with Southall isn't also a cunt 
    This 100000%. These guys will definitely have bad intentions…
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Hold on...........

So this Richardson take-over is nothing to do with Bassini, but Southall is still involved?

Well, that's the question, isn't it?
    It is, surely someone at the EFL should flag it
  • Options
    The problem with this is he passed the EFL OADT when with us, that will still be active I’m guessing so he can waltz in there no probs! The whole system is a disgrace if that guy can continue doing this kind of stuff. No doubt they’ll rinse and then get out. 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Hold on...........

Wasnt there a link between Bassini and Southall when the latter was with us.

Hence the scumbag trying to get about £1.5m from us

If thats the case I wouldnt be surprised if Southall was the front for Bassini with Birmingham
  • Options
    Did the house sale go through? Anyone got his old address?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    Hold on...........

Wasnt there a link between Bassini and Southall when the latter was with us.

Hence the scumbag trying to get about £1.5m from us

If thats the case I wouldnt be surprised if Southall was the front for Bassini with Birmingham
    That's what I thought, but turns out Southall is reportedly being lined as BCFC the the rival consortium (Richardson etc.). Or am I getting confused?
  • Options
    The question is what are the EFL doing about this .. they just doing nothing as usual until it all goes tits up 
    The other questions are, how do you know the EFL are doing nothing?
    Also, can the EFL do anything about a CEO being appointed?
    The ODT I assume doesn't deal with employees?
  • Options
    Has any group of fans ever done a large-scale protest to campaign for another club to sack their CEO? Might be another first...? Maybe we could get some Rochdale fellas to meet us in the middle, say St Andrews?
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Wonder how many Birmingham fans will be singing his name, giving him a round of applause when he walks through the lounges, getting selfies with him, sharing pictures with him on Twitter of their children in Birmingham  kits, telling other supporters its so wrong to share pictures of a car in the club car park questioning who has paid for the car as he has children? 
    One prominent poster, and well respected, met him and thought he was quite charming, I kid you not :p
    This is how many fraudsters operate isn't it?
    Think of Lord Melbury in Fawlty Towers or a Nigel Havers character.

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    Hold on...........

They are most likely all involved in the scam whether they say so or not.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    I find it hard to believe he’ll get in and if he does I can’t believe he will be up to the same old tricks.  Surely not.  

I know leopards don’t change their spots but surely he has realised the error of his ways and will at least try to be the good guy for once..,,won’t he?
    Do you really think a villain will now try to be the good guy?
    I don't, not a chance in hell.
  • Options
    Holy cow.   Can’t believe he’s allowed anywhere near the game.  

Poor Birmingham.   

Fingers crossed it does my happen.  
  • Options
    Doesn’t happen!
  • Options
    The most punchable face in football.
  • Options
    If Richardson has known Southall for ten years then he is well aware that the deviousness goes back long before he tried to wreck Charlton,this is identical,for Richardson ,read Nimar,if they have any assets they should nail them down now.