Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Southall: The Lies

Comments

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    Hold on...........

So this Richardson take-over is nothing to do with Bassini, but Southall is still involved?

They are most likely all involved in the scam whether they say so or not.
    Yeah, kind of gathered that as soon as I realised Southall weren't involved with Bassini
  • Options
    Btw, I posted something in April which some seem to have taken as serious.   It wasn’t.  

Read it back.  Hmmm.   I can see how you thought that.  

I’ll try to phrase things better next time.  

But I appreciate the LOLs!  

Chelski’s success is built on money stolen from the common man in the former Soviet Union.  

But never mind, CP are just down the road so we must HATE them and ALL who supports them.

Anyone here with a child/grandchild who supports them?

My guess is yes.  

To all the haters, grow up and concentrate on the more important aspects of life.  

• Options
    AndyG said:
    Swisdom said:
    I find it hard to believe he’ll get in and if he does I can’t believe he will be up to the same old tricks.  Surely not.  

I know leopards don’t change their spots but surely he has realised the error of his ways and will at least try to be the good guy for once..,,won’t he?
    Mate people like him just cant help themselves. He could land the highest paid job in the world but he would still find a way to scam, steal or some other skullduggery ! I have met twats like him so many times they just cant be straight, if they could no doubt they would be very successful in their chosen field but alas they just carry on until finally all roads are closed to them
    C*ntz gonna c*nt.

It's what they do.

The walking testicle oozes into the midlands to parasitize another weakened host.

Good luck, Brum.  You're gonna need it.
  • Options
    He will tell everyone what they want to hear, with charm and wit to I may add. 
  • Options

Maxi Lopez: Ex-Barcelona striker in consortium aiming to buy Birmingham City stake

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62228073
  • Options
    Wasnt Maxi Lopez the one caught in the love triangle with his wife and Icardi? 
  • Options
    Where has it been confirmed Southall could be their CEO?
  • Options
    No point criticising the EFL before the event. They can’t be expected to respond publicly to media reports of this kind. But bear in mind he passed the test before - it was proof of funds he couldn’t show.
    Would he have to if CEO?
  • Options
    Wasnt Maxi Lopez the one caught in the love triangle with his wife and Icardi? 
    Lopez’ ex wife cheated on him with Icardi. They’re now married with kids. It’s why Icardi supposedly didnt get picked by Argentina (because Messi is good mates with Lopez. They now of course play for PSG together). 
  • Options

Paul Richardson tells talkSPORT about his hopes of buying Birmingham City from current owners BSHL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRqjRm3hOvE
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If the full takeover goes through I would wager Birmingham being in admin within 18 months.
  • Options
    Deluded twat....this is the sort of nonsense Mouthall feeds on...

He has forgotten Rochdale and was it Bolton  where he tuned up too ?
    Probably a stooge or another Lee Amiss type.
  • Options
    Richardson and LÓPEZ initially purchasing just over 21% with the rest being purchased in two to two and a half years. Good to read that Richardson and Southall have discussed the latter previous history but Richardson accepts Matt’s version and that there are two sides to every story. Disaster waiting to happen.
    Love to see what the other side to the £85k bogus invoice is....
  • Options
    Southall will need to pass the ODT to be CEO.

Southall will pass the ODT.  There are no legal grounds they can stop him.  Unfortunately being "dodgy as fuck" has no basis in law.

No convictions were brought from his time at Charlton or Rochdale and his final pay day will be when the EFL refuse him and he sues, and wins.
  • Options
    All loans
    They have no cash themselves!
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    All loans
    They have no cash themselves!
    Owner of a clothing company, so he'll be pouring in the millions won't he  :D
  • Options
    If Southall becomes CEO he'll get rid of the senior management as fast as he can and replace them with his own yes men. He learned that lesson the hard way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Birmingham are doomed…..
  • Options
    Isn't he still suing Rochdale? Is that just for compensation or actually for the right to own them? If it's the latter I'd have thought that'd bar him from being involved with Birmingham as it'd be a conflict of interest.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Isn't he still suing Rochdale? Is that just for compensation or actually for the right to own them? If it's the latter I'd have thought that'd bar him from being involved with Birmingham as it'd be a conflict of interest.
    He has apparently emailed their Trust to say that he is leaving Morton House, the mob who are trying to sue Rochdale after they tried and failed to launch a hostile takeover. But that is from a journo, I will check in with the Dale people tomorrow to get a clearer idea. But good news for them if true. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    The question is what are the EFL doing about this .. they just doing nothing as usual until it all goes tits up 
    I am given to understand the issue of his acceptance is more the responsibility of The FA……that’s not to say The EFL could also have a say in the matter.
  • Options
    Paul Stephen Richardson has already been a director of BCFC 2002-2004, ie during Gold, Sullivan & Brady's time there.  https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03304408/officers 

Other aspects of his records at Companies House (under both Paul Richardson & Paul Stephen Richardson, born May 1959) are, shall we say "interesting", and show similar stability to Southall's own business history.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Just thought I might add that over the last year or so I have spoken to a couple of people (one a woman as a matter of fact), who said that if the situation was right and the moment presented itself, that they will happily splosh Southall in the chops.
    They aren’t actually going out of their way to track him down or anything like that but if they just happened to be in his vicinity then they’ll let him have it.
    I have no doubt ‘whatsoever’ they mean it too.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Btw, I posted something in April which some seem to have taken as serious.   It wasn’t.  

Read it back.  Hmmm.   I can see how you thought that.  

I’ll try to phrase things better next time.  

But I appreciate the LOLs!  

Chelski’s success is built on money stolen from the common man in the former Soviet Union.  

But never mind, CP are just down the road so we must HATE them and ALL who supports them.

Anyone here with a child/grandchild who supports them?

My guess is yes.  

To all the haters, grow up and concentrate on the more important aspects of life.  

What…..like hating you for example? 😏

Only joking mate.