Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Elliot Lee - gone to Wrexham (p15)

Comments

• Options
    Getting excited about loaning a 26 year old from Luton. 

Coquelin, Beilik, Gallagher, Cullen, Maatsen, Lee

“How are the mighty fallen”
    That’s what happens when you spend 2 seasons in league 1. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Watched him fairly closely on the Oxford game when he scored. He looked pretty useful and arguably just what we need. 
    His goals reel is quite tasty.

https://youtu.be/Sb8wA_5lxZ4
    He’s not frightened of the ball is he.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    JamesSeed said:
    Watched him fairly closely on the Oxford game when he scored. He looked pretty useful and arguably just what we need. 

He didn’t score against us last season. We won 2-0 and drew 0-0 with them. 

His brother scored for Gillingham when they beat us at home. 
  • Options
    He’s better than………….nah maybe not 😫🤣🤣
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Good highlights video, and has some pretty nifty and close control moves, so looking forward to seeing him live, ..like father like son, so welcome to our club Elliot..
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    AND that's turnstyle 6 sorted in the North West quadrant!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MacGillivray/Harness
    Gunter/Matthews/Purrington
    Inniss/Famewo/Pearce
    Watson/Dobson/Morgan/Clare/Gilbey/Lee
    DJ/Kirk/CBT/Washington
    Stockley/Schwartz/Davison

In terms of numbers we are probably only a LB and a CB short. Wouldn't mind another GK but don't think it's the end of the world as you can always get a short-term emergency keeper. I feel we definitely need another striker but think it will only happen if one leaves. 
  • Options
    Cracking signing, proven at this level. Still a long way to go, but Lee is a great start. 
  • Options
    Pleased with this! Think he will do well and bag a few goals! 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

A few seasons old now, but that;'s definitely one of the better new signing highlights reels I've seen.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    will compliment stockley and lyle nicely
  • Options
    He reminds me of a younger version of Michael Lonsdale (Anglo-French actor, Ronin and the baddie in Moonraker).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Perfect, runs beyond the lines, wants to get close to the striker and is a proper 10. What’s not to like? 
  • Options
    MacGillivray/Harness
    Inniss/Famewo/Pearce
    DJ/Kirk/CBT/Washington

In terms of numbers we are probably only a LB and a CB short. Wouldn't mind another GK but don't think it's the end of the world as you can always get a short-term emergency keeper. I feel we definitely need another striker but think it will only happen if one leaves. 
    We need another midfield playmaker as JFC and Gilbey still missing, ideally Lowery or Dempsey type. Think Lee will count as a CAM/Striker so expect a CM, LB and RCB to come in. 
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    MacGillivray/Harness
    Inniss/Famewo/Pearce
    DJ/Kirk/CBT/Washington

We need another midfield playmaker as JFC and Gilbey still missing, ideally Lowery or Dempsey type. Think Lee will count as a CAM/Striker so expect a CM, LB and RCB to come in. 
    I can't see it. I get your point but I can't imagine we'll have 5 CM's plus Lee with Gilbey/JFC to come back. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

There's no one at the club who can shoot like that consistently.
    Kirk's probably closest.
  • Options
    A very needed signing and a good pedigree at this level.

Hope he goes straight into the team this Saturday....
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    MacGillivray/Harness
    Inniss/Famewo/Pearce
    DJ/Kirk/CBT/Washington

I can't see it. I get your point but I can't imagine we'll have 5 CM's plus Lee with Gilbey/JFC to come back. 
    Wishful thinking I know! We don’t have quality in depth, Morgan shouldn’t be a back up 10. Let’s see what direction the club go down, desperately need a quality box to box/playmaker in that midfield. 
  • Options
    On paper at least, having someone like him playing behind a unit like Stockley should be a pretty potent combination, especially with Kirk providing service. 

• Options
    That’s more like it Thomas / Gallen/ Adkins