Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tyreece Campbell

edited October 2022 in General Charlton
Couldn't find an existing thread on him, am I right in thinking this is his first start in the league? Think he did come on as sub once before in the league but not started :) According to wiki his full name is Tyreece Anthony Tupac Shakur Campbell so hopefully he will strike up a good partnership with the notorious Jayden Stockley :)

Comments

• I wonder if his nickname is Tats :-)
  • Have heard Garner rates him very highly, haven't been able to watch today but glad to hear he's done well.
  • I wonder if his nickname is Tats :-)
    Better than being Tyreece Winston Anthony Tupac Shakur.
  • edited October 2022
    Really impressive debut. Didn't look naive or nervous. Very positive on the ball. A few smart passes and strong efforts from distance. And he's only 18!

Fantastic to have another option in the squad.
  • He took lots of shots but survived.
  • I liked what I saw, more of him in the matchday squads please!
  • Sponsored links:

• interesting middle names. I bet he is glad that his mum and dad were not Mariah Carey fans
    Everyone should be glad their parents were not Mariah Carey fans... 

Great performance from TC.  
  • Solid start, plenty to build on
  • Is he on a long term contract?
  • edited October 2022
    Mike said:
    Is he on a long term contract?
    Nothing on the OS to that effect when he signed his first pro contract July 21.
  • A very promising start 
  • He's no Clayden  :#
  • Is Aneke injured again?

Still I see no changes.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:
    Is Aneke injured again?

Still I see no changes.
    Aneke? Why? Tyreece replaced CBT. 
  • edited October 2022
    He had a good debut. He looked understandably a bit nervous at the very beginning but soon settled in. Two great shots/efforts will have been very satisfying. It could have been even better had he seen JRS when he made a good run at the end of the first half. Still a big well done to the lad.
  • Anybody able to describe his style of play and predominant striking foot, etc.
  • edited October 2022
    mendonca said:
    Anybody able to describe his style of play and predominant striking foot, etc.
    Not a million miles away from JRS. Perhaps a bit quicker and more direct than JRS, and Tyreece does like going for it tight on the by line. I think he is decent on either foot, not easy to tell which one he favours.
  • seth plum said:
    mendonca said:
    Not a million miles away from JRS. Perhaps a bit quicker and more direct than JRS, and Tyreece does like going for it tight on the by line. I think he is decent on either foot, not easy to tell which one he favours.
    Surely he’s right footed from the way he struck that 20 yarder that JRS messed up on the rebound. If he’s left footed and that strike was on his weaker foot, we have a PLAYER on our hands 
  • mendonca said:
    Reminded me of Callum Harriot
  • edited October 2022
    mendonca said:
    Has a bit of pace, likes to take his full back on. Played on the left yesterday and looked comfortable cutting in and getting a shot off with his right foot (his favoured I’d guess) which the keeper just managed to tip away with a top draw save.
  • This lad is going to be mustard I think. 
  • AndyG said:
    This lad is going to be mustard I think. 
    But sadly not for us when TS realises he's got another saleable asset on his hands.
  • AndyG said:
    This lad is going to be mustard I think. 
    But sadly not for us when TS realises he's got another saleable asset on his hands.
    That’s the spirit mate