Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard Out! - massive secondhand embarrassment warning for p7.

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    I assume this is another one of Sandgaard’s cost cutting measures 🤔

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    Solidgone said:
    I think there are some nasty comments on here about TS in this video clip. The guy is obviously being directed by the photographer to get the right photograph. I’m sure if you saw similar videos of other photo shoots  by models there would be some similarity with awkward poses, although a lot more prettier 🥸 
    Agree completely

these photoshoots are notoriously awkward.  Some people love them and the chance to show off. Others dread them because for every “cool” photo that comes from them there are loads more where people look special….  

Some of the comments are rather distasteful in my opinion given he is, as things stand, our owner.
    we shouldn’t forget he came in when we were on our knees.  He came in with good intentions. I don’t think he knew what he was getting into financially but for all the people ripping the piss and calling him a loser …..I’d love to be worth a few hundred million pounds!

in summary he DID save us but soon realised he had misjudged the financial requirements.  Presumably he didn’t have the right people advising him…just as with his recruitment at Charlton you could say!  It does seem as if we are in the “last days of Rome” phase of his ownership but he has certainly not been malicious to the point he should be getting some of the abuse he is.   It just isn’t working out.  
    Not sure what you mean by the use of the word 'special' ?
  • Options
    A question that's not related to sandgaard out etc, But just out of interest...

Dean Holden looks like Tim from The office. Sandgaard behaves like brent.

Are there others at Charlton who replicate some of the other characters? 

Is there a Jennifer, Gareth, Dawn, Neil or a finchy? 

I can imagine 10-15 years ago, there was probably a simon computer geek sorting stuff out at sparrows lane
    My phone, tablet and laptop all now happen to have secure super extra firewall anti virus protection. I feel i can now understand that blokes arrogance...
  • Options

He’s wearing Tommys gear….
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Is there a Jennifer, Gareth, Dawn, Neil or a finchy? 

There was, but he made them all redundant. Operation break even