Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Macauley Bonne - now at Gillingham (p27)

Comments

• Options
    But but has he apologised?! 
    He has
  • Options
    Welcome back Macauley.  Hopefully it works out better this time and you win the snowflakes over with a few goals.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Still can't get over the fact he was nasty to us in the past and hurt a lot of our feelings.
    he's a real meanie  >:)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who knows how this will work out, the bloke is streaky and if he can hit a run of goals then it is a good signing. Hopefully we have made him pass an exam on the offside rule though as from what I remember he didnt seem to understand it previously
  • Options
    My only issue is that if he does well he'll just end up leaving us for a competitor because we have no money. 

Any striker to help us get Stockley out of the door is a positive. 
    But if he is rubbish, we are not stuck with him for another year or two.

• Options
    What did he say again ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Signed 6 months too late.
  • Options
    Scored goals for us in the championship , we got 2 million for him which was ploughed back into the team.... oh hold on !!.... Still we got him for free and he's better then what we have got... Holden will work his magic on him... I  wish him well.
  • Options
    I seem to be in the minority, but I don't mind this as a deal to the end of the season.  If it works out, great.  If it doesn't we get rid.

Good deal IMO
    agreed
  • Options
    I’m in the happy camp with him signing,surely better than an unfit Stockley right now,6 mths to prove to himself & us that he has still something about him…he backs himself & we should back him while he wears our shirt again,prob not a lot of strikers that can walk (& not limp) straight into our team/squad at the mo…so step up Bonne ur time as come
  • Options
    But but has he apologised?! 
    He has
    Not to me he hasn't

from what i can see, anything he has said, whatever that was, may have been aimed at a few individuals he was getting stick from - happy to be proved otherwise but don't ever remember him slating the club or our fans in any way?