Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Hector (Page 11 - Signs a NEW one year deal)

Comments

• Options
    That'll do very nicely indeed.
  • Options
    Sensible signature.
  • Options
    Is he a London tour guide in his spare time?
  • Options
    Great news.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Is this confirmed , quality if true 
    Cawley has confirmed it, 12 month contract.
    Not ideal but better than seeing him go now surely.
  • Options
    I’ve a feeling we might see 3 at the back next season and if we start the first game with Ness/Hector/Thomas I’ll be fairly happy.  
  • Options
    Quality signing. Feeling more optimistic about the season ahead with Big Hec steering the back line.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very good,
    He will be the dominant defender if he stays fit.
    Every one of our guys is prone to a mistake, including Hector, but he is a known entity and will do nicely.
  • Options
    Good news he’s signed.
    Bad news is there is only 87p left in the rest of the transfer budget 
  • Options
    I’ve a feeling we might see 3 at the back next season and if we start the first game with Ness/Hector/Thomas I’ll be fairly happy.  
    Never making the top 6 with that back 3.
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Really pleased about this. This is a statement signing as I suspect he had other options.

have to agree.  We'll bring in Harry Kane next week.
  • Options
    Good news.

Surprised it's just the year, but perhaps that's linked to a medical or him wanting one chance in the Championship when we are in L2.
  • Options
    Great news, our business so far has been good imo, particularly given we are going through a takeover 
  • Options
    Good news. Him and Ness will be a decent pairing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really pleased with this. 
  • Options
    Have we got a team yet?
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Really pleased about this. This is a statement signing as I suspect he had other options.
    He did ~ the dole 
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Another one signing for just 12 months. Free to start talking to other clubs in January.

Both him & Thomas hedging their bets. If the takeover is crap, no money spent & we are not top 6 by xmas then byeeeee...
  • Options
    Great stuff ! 

Welcome back, Michael.

An experienced, reliable player to give balance to what might be a pretty young defence.

What's not to like ? 
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Another one signing for just 12 months. Free to start talking to other clubs in January.

Both him & Thomas hedging their bets. If the takeover is crap, no money spent & we are not top 6 by xmas then byeeeee...
    Can you blame them? It’s what we would all do given the circumstances.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Very happy about Hector re-signing, hopefully that is a sign of some more quality signings to follow, he may not have stayed on if we was  just going to be languishing as a mid table team  again
  • Options
    Excellent news 
  • Options
    Lovely! Just get sess signed up and that's our solid defence from last year back!

I jest. Pleased with this, was fairly optimistic he would re-sign but thought it would be closer to end of the window.
  • Options
    Good news. Kept who we wanted to keep, now it's time to focus on new bodies.