Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Good news I presume, although tbh I hadn't heard of him until today.
  • Options
    Lovely ! Welcome to the club nothing wrong with this and gives us options
  • Options
    That'll do with our Centre-Backs I think... Can ship out Lavelle now

Be interesting to see how he does, cant really pass judgement as never really heard of him
  • Options
    Get rid of lavelle and that’s defence sorted…

we can splash the cash on our attack and a few shrewd signings in midfield 
  • Options
    Old news. We heard about him yesterday.  B)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2023
    So CB's I think...

Hector
    Ness
    Jones
    Mitchell
    Thomas

Elerwere
    Bakrin.
  • Options
    Doesn’t look like he weighs 75kgs! 😅
  • Options
    Until I put my glasses on I thought we’d signed Lloyd George and presumed he played some where centrally 
    That's a liberal view. Premier standard, Lloyd George has been at the top of his game. :smile:

• Options
    He should know a fair bit about League One having spent the last two seasons in this division with Cambridge. 

I wonder if Conor McGrandles had any part in his signing? He played alongside him last season. 

I presume that this means Sam Lavelle will be off? 
  • Options
    Though probably a replacement for Innis, feels abit like the O’Connell signing to me.

Well regarded CB who always seem to be involved in relegation scraps when in League One.

Hopefully he will improve us.
  • Options
    LeveAthletico Charlton said:
    So CB's I think...

Hector
    Ness
    Jones
    Mitchell
    Thomas

Elerwere
    Bakrin.
    Levelle also at least for now. Probably on the way out you would presume 
  • Options
    Remember being impressed with him in our win at their place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FSLN1 said:
    He should know a fair bit about League One having spent the last two seasons in this division with Cambridge. 

I wonder if Conor McGrandles had any part in his signing? He played alongside him last season. 

I presume that this means Sam Lavelle will be off? 
    Must admit it crossed my mind that McGrandles might have recommended him although if we were checking up on our player we may have noticed Jones. 
  • Options
    So CB's I think...

Hector
    Ness
    Jones
    Mitchell
    Thomas

Elerwere
    Bakrin.
    You've forgotten our best one Lavelle. 

Looks to be a solid player for a L1 side hopefully he can kick on and become a top L1/Championship player 
  • Options
    Looks like a good deal 
  • Options
    Remember when Chrissie Powell was choosing playings to sign for our promotion push?

Sufficient ability was essential, of course ..... but even more important was the right character.
    Powell, son of Curbs who learned at the master's knee.

Hopefuly we can assume Dean Holden is also picking his players the same way.
    He's already told us that he's also not afraid to seek advice.

• Options
    From face value seems like a decent midtable league one centre back. 

Let's hope the scouts see more than I do. Or he's squad filler. 
    In my head, I thought the first negative comment would be around the 18:50 mark and be from golfie or large addick. I was 17 minutes out and had the wrong poster. 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Hope he does well. Don’t really know much about him, pleased that it won’t mean playing Lavelle at all. We have been conceding too many goals over the last couple of season and desperately need to improve that to be anywhere near top 6.
  • Options
    Cool. Signings are good. No comment to make on him, I've decided that after the last few seasons of us seemingly signing players who were decent elsewhere and the massive variety in their performances I'm not getting drawn into assessing them until they play. It does mean that now before July we look like we've got all our centre backs sorted, which is a good position to be in.