Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Louie Watson signs on loan from Luton

22-yr old midfielder

Comments

• Options
    Any cop?
  • Options
    Any cop?
    That's elementary 
  • Options
    Why another midfielder?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Why another midfielder?
    Injuries to Camara, Fraser and McGrandles
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Why another midfielder?
    Because we have three of them injured atm.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Been looking at his stats had very little game time.

since April 22 he had in the league 2 mins in Oct 22, 65, 9 and 55 mins in Jan 23, then nothing until the last game of the season in May 23 where he got his only 90 mins in league football.

since Dec 20 he’s featured in 18 league games, but 6 of those games he had a maximum of 9 mins on the pitch

• Options
    Played for England u15s and Ireland u18s and u21s - may know Amankwah from the latter who’s also expected to join on loan today.
  • Options
    This is gonna sound like I'm taking the piss but this is real...

My brother supports Derby. I asked for his opinion on Louie Watson and he sent this"He showed glimpses whilst at us, but was very young. Could turn out to be a very good signing"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2023
    Scoham said:
    Played for England u15s and Ireland u18s and u21s - may know Amankwah from the latter who’s also expected to join on loan today.
    Anagram of Ham Wanka ... 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    First thought was - This is how low we've sunk, loaning players from Luton Town ffs. Then you remember they're in the Prem
    And this isn’t the first time we’ve done it either. 
  • Options
    all this information is all very well but what is his squad number - pretty please
  • Options
    This is gonna sound like I'm taking the piss but this is real...

My brother supports Derby. I asked for his opinion on Louie Watson and he sent this"He showed glimpses whilst at us, but was very young. Could turn out to be a very good signing"
    sam3110 said:
    Funnily enough I work with a Luton fan, asked him about him and he said "Who?"
    I also know a Luton fan, said he’d be class for L1, but he also rated Lee, Shinnie and Isted so taking it with a pinch of salt!

Knowing how well Luton have been run perhaps it shows they’ve had players that fit their system and they get the best out of them, the complete opposite of us in recent years.
  • Options
    Another youngster with very little League football behind him. Might be another Connor Gallagher......or a Nile John. Will have to wait & see. Probably wont be long with our current injuries.

Good luck lad.
  • Options
    welcome Louie another unknown quantity .. we'll have to see how he gets on, IF he ever gets a sniff at the starting Xl

https://youtu.be/1RZJ4ESU52U
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope he's a prototype Josh Cullen
  • Options
    Hoping for the best, another young player arrives.
  • Options
    Have we ever had a Louis play for us? Feels like a major defeat, this. The wrong spelling tribe have won 
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Doesn't that also sound a bit like Taylor?  Deep play maker.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:

Enter the Charlton Athletic triple pivot 

Taylor Dobson Watson
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:

Enter the Charlton Athletic triple pivot 

Taylor Dobson Watson
    Only one of these players is allowed to leave us in what remains of this window 
  • Options
    (Actually we could loan out Taylor! But...) 
  • Options
    I remember another Luton loan by the name of Elliot Lee. He was playing quite well with loads of supporters demanding to “sign him up now”. He then seemingly “disappeared” after that. Hoping that Louie Watson will be an upgrade on Elliot