Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Hart new assistant manager

Guess that means the end of Curtis Fleming, which I think is a real shame.  I guess it was inevitable Jones would bring his own staff in & Paul Hart is a very experienced football man

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/paul-hart-joins-assistant-manager

Comments

• Options
    edited February 9
    Guess that means the end of Curtis Fleming, which I think is a real shame.  I guess it was inevitable Jones would bring his own staff in
    Possibly but I wouldn’t bet on it. Fleming could stay on as coach. I think doing things professionally and not afraid to spend where there’s value are now likely. What would be the excuse for bringing in Fleming and dispensing with him so quickly.
  • Options
    Good appointment. Maybe we really are building something.
  • Options
    just what we need an septuagenarian !
  • Options
    Does he pass the age test?
  • Options
    Now that is good news. Experience hard line defender that has an understanding of his boss Nathan Jones.
  • Options
    Good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic news. 
    Very happy. 
  • Options
    edited February 9
    just what we need an septuagenarian !
    From a personal point, that sounds fine...what's the problem, sounds like an ideal appointment....🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    More good news.
  • Options
    Fantastic news
  • Options
    That was quick! I can see Hart at 70 having more of the role Lennie Lawrence had as an assistant elsewhere, rather than being out on the grass all the time, leaving a vacancy for Fleming.
  • Options
    Guess that means the end of Curtis Fleming, which I think is a real shame.  I guess it was inevitable Jones would bring his own staff in & Paul Hart is a very experienced football man

Did you read the article that you posted? 

"Hart, who joins a coaching team that includes Curtis Fleming"

I know it's suggestive rather than conclusive but come on.
  • Options
    Keep clean sheets, outwork the opposition and score goals. If Paul Hart helps with any of that, the first two of which we are especially shit at currently, all good. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 9
    I concur will all the posts above.

Having Nathan and Paul Hart as his assistant, who is about as experienced as you could get is very good news.

Paul Hart may be 70 now but the 36 years he has coached and managed will be a great assistants to Nathan.
    10 years with the crop of Nottingham Forest and Leeds finest academy boys from 91 to 01, can only help our young players when included in the 18 as so many have looked like rabbits in the headlights and the pressure negates their progress.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Did you read the article that you posted? 

"Hart, who joins a coaching team that includes Curtis Fleming"

I know it's suggestive rather than conclusive but come on.
    Yes I did thanks.

I'm surmising from it that I think Fleming could leave as Jones will bring his own people in.  Not saying it's wrong, but would be a shame.

• Options
    Good news Nathan getting who he wants. 
  • Options
    A no nonsense person, great to have him back.
  • Options
    Ahhh.....the gang's getting back together. 
  • Options
    Pleased with that.