Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Hart new assistant manager

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    It’s ok they can both stay because they have different titles……

Who's the First Team Head Coach then?
    He's the first team assistant, Head coach. He fetches teas for the first team but then tells them how to kick the fucking ball in the right direction.
  • Options
    edited February 9
    Gribbo said:
    It’s ok they can both stay because they have different titles……

Who's the First Team Head Coach then?
    He's the first team assistant, Head coach. He fetches teas for the first team but then tells them how to kick the fucking ball in the right direction.
    That will be a big step up for us.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Well, that's one for the 'Claim to Fame' thread.

OMG!!!! That's a very bad picture of me on the far right. Not only did I forget this existed, but I also can't remember why I was chosen to be there.
    well you certainly look chuffed!
  • Options
    Hes older than Curbs
  • Options
    70!!
  • Options
    Have wanted to sign him from the first time I saw him play, classy Centre Half.
  • Options
    I am not one of those overly convinced by Jones’ appointment but I like this trio as an overall package. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He looks bloody good for 70!
  • Options
    Does this mean that Pearce goes back to coaching the youngsters? 
  • Options
    Good. 
  • Options
    Does this mean that Pearce goes back to coaching the youngsters? 
    He's Assistant Head Coach To The Youngsters 
  • Options
    Funny bunch of folk on here, calling for Fleming to be offered the manager gig or to stay on as assistant. Ok he’s a nice guy and all but he did only deliver a draw and a defeat. At the end of the day, it’s all about winning games. Shows what an Irish accent can do for you though!

At least he’s not out on his ear, hopefully there’ll be a place for him as part of the rebuild next season.
  • Options
    Excellent appointment, much needed experience. 
  • Options
    edited February 10
    Stig said:

OMG!!!! That's a very bad picture of me on the far right. Not only did I forget this existed, but I also can't remember why I was chosen to be there.

If I recall, I really wasn't well that day and almost didn't attend and looking at this picture, I kinda wish I hadn't.  :|

I'm stood next to you in that Tango.  I'd been out on it the night before so also looking very much worse for wear!

@Stig what year was that?

• Options
    Anyone else getting the feeling the right decision and critical thinking are happening and that the right voices to encourage and nurture this team, are amassing at Charlton? 
    Let you know at 5pm tonight. But if you want an answer now it would have to be no.

I don’t have a lot of faith in Nathan to bring out the best of a average bunch of players.

Hart is a good one though, with the experience of a hard defender.

Its the players we have gathered together that is the problem along with the SMT.
  • Options
    Stig said:

If I recall, I really wasn't well that day and almost didn't attend and looking at this picture, I kinda wish I hadn't.  :|

I'm stood next to you in that Tango.  I'd been out on it the night before so also looking very much worse for wear!

I didn’t realise you was in the ‘Clique’ Rodders, the pin badge gives it away mate 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 10
    RedChaser said:
    Stig said:

I didn’t realise you was in the ‘Clique’ Rodders, the pin badge gives it away mate 😉.
    Just an ordinary charlton badge off the stall outside mate unfortunately....never got to join the illuminati!

And a charlton celtic one below it. Always made me popular in the covered End lol
  • Options
    edited February 10
    RedChaser said:
    Stig said:

Just a ordinary charlton badge of the stall outside mate unfortunately....never got to join the illuminati!
    We will mate, we will eventually get the old guard out come the revolution 😉.
  • Options
    Geezer with the glasses is a bit of a dude.
  • Options
    I wonder if Curbs was consulted at all by the SMT about these two coming in. 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Stig said:

Reckon around 21st January 2012 at a guess 
    Should be able to like and lol that.
  • Options
    That ain't me mate
  • Options
    Is it @Siv_in_Norfolk?
  • Options
    Reminds me, whatever happened to @delroofer haven't seen him around in ages?