Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Hart new assistant manager

124»

Comments

• Options
    RobRob
    edited February 10
    Yes it is. My brother. 
  • Options
    Funny bunch of folk on here, calling for Fleming to be offered the manager gig or to stay on as assistant. Ok he’s a nice guy and all but he did only deliver a draw and a defeat. At the end of the day, it’s all about winning games. Shows what an Irish accent can do for you though!

At least he’s not out on his ear, hopefully there’ll be a place for him as part of the rebuild next season.
    I didn't want him for the manager role but he is experienced and incredibly well thought of in the game. Everything we've heard both publicly from him and from others at the club suggest he is a good fit for us. I'd like him to stay around.
  • Options
    Geezer with the glasses is a bit of a dude.
    Haha... thanks 
  • Options

Took the photo of Paul for the trust news, very likeable guy, who had a great view and refreshing love of the game. When. I interviewed him the training pitch's at Sparrows lane were like a paddy field, backing onto the rugby club, the scene of the proposed 'Roland's new academy'. He had a genuine vocation, as far as I could see for the progression of the  younger players at the club, Think this is a wise move for CAFC. 
  • Options
    Every manager we have and eventually sack say the same thing.  We didn't do the basics right.  Why are none of our players able to do the basics?  Why are we employing players that can't understand and implement the basics of football?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Well, that's one for the 'Claim to Fame' thread.

Oooh ! I have a photo taken on the same day when handing over a cheque to the Academy from NWKA 

Will see if I can atttach it.   
  • Options
    edited February 12
    Stig said:

Oooh ! I have a photo taken on the same day when handing over a cheque to the Academy from NWKA 

Ahhh, best I can do but if you want to see more, click on the tiny attachment. Thanks x  
  • Options
    Stig said:

Ahhh, best I can do but if you want to see more, click on the tiny attachment. Thanks x  
    Here you go, Fanny:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    You haven’t aged a day though Jean.
  • Options
    You haven’t aged a day though Jean.
    Thanks, Large 

When's your next Specsavers appt ?  :)
  • Options
    Already looks a decade older than he did when he joined!
  • Options
    Definitely came across like a man in his 70s there!!