Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans are deluded

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
I occassionaly post on http://www.holmesdale.net for a bit of fun and banter but I read some of the comments they post and I just laugh my head off.

Example

A Palace fan quoted

"And finally Charlton Pathetic.

Any club who has to coach load in their fans from Gillingam and medway needs to be ashamed of themselves, and how they really are a sad pikey club. I have no regard either way for them, even back in the day when we shared Selhurst."

As they introduced the Eagles Express and also picks up fans from kent, here is my reply.

"You can talk considering you copied us by the Eagles express and you also pick up from fans Gillingham as well as other places in kent. So technically, you should be more ashamed of yourselves by copying us and doing exactly the same thing you slated us since we introduced it. Except we call it Valley Express and you call it Eagles Express.
Perhaps you were jealous that a club like ours could afford to do this. Now you have owners who have a lot of money, you can actually afford to do that"

Got to feel sorry for them really lol!

Comments

• Options
    let it go
  • Options
    We nicked fans, theres were always there apparently, anyway they are Ultras so watch your step ;-)
  • Options
    what do you expect really.....they are nigels afterall.....enough said.
  • Options
    I stopped reading as soon as I got to the word banter.
  • Options
    aarrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Disco mate dont take this the wrong way but I used to post the occasional tit bit on there when we were in the same league.

You dont really help our cause pal.
  • Options
    Zing.
  • Options
    Why Rodders? Just because we are in a league below Palace?
  • Options
    Banter

Noun:
    The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
    Verb:
    Talk or exchange remarks in a good-humored teasing way: "the men bantered with the waitresses"; "a bantering tone".
  • Options
    Banter

Noun:
    A stupid word used by David Brent-alikes and Tim Lovejoy to excuse infantile behaviour that grown men should have left behind at school.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not sure where Jimmymelrose got his definition from, at least Leroy looked at a dictionary.
  • Options
    banter, because being an offensive c*** needed a new less offensive name.
  • Options
    banter - an excuse for anything