Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs 5 Newcastle 0

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Looks like the wheels are coming off Pardew's wagon, again!!!

Comments

• Options
    Hope so
  • Options
    Sure as hell won't be his fault though!

Was Robbie in goal?! :-)
  • Options
    If Gerrard had not scored that goal against West Ham in the FA Cup in 2006 at Cardiff, Pardew would be as qualified as Arry for the England job and we know what a mess Pardew made at the Valley.
  • Options
    Pardew didn't make a mess at the Valley, he compounded a pre-existing mess.
  • Options
    Good. Talks a few months back, of him being a contender for the England job got me worried
  • Options
    Yes it was a mess when he took over, however by Februay when we beat West Ham at the Valley we were in a position where we should have stayed up and after the disaster of opperation Ewood there was no coming back. He had the opportunity of keeping us in the Premiership and lets not forget he put us where we are today in the third tier of Englisg Football
  • Options
    I dislike Pardew asa much as the next guy for what he did while in charge here, but hammering or no hammering today, he is doing a really good job at Newcastle. Soon as Newcastle lose a game people expect them to go into absolute freefall.
  • Options
    Im still laughing,cant wait to here that smug t**** excuses!!!!!
  • Options
    I dislike Pardew asa much as the next guy for what he did while in charge here, but hammering or no hammering today, he is doing a really good job at Newcastle. Soon as Newcastle lose a game people expect them to go into absolute freefall.
    They are hardly on a good run. I think they have lost 4 of the last 5 games

• Options
    A swordsman like Pardew has no chance of the England job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching the game, and particularly Newcastle's defending a total lack of tactical changes to try and alter the course of the game, brought back some painful memories. Pardew is a good manager in games where his up n at em style works, but if plan a don't work he's screwed.
  • Options
    Was there. the Spurs fans sang "Pardew for England"...
  • Options
    Don't believe many teams would have been able to cope with the rampant Spurs today.
  • Options
    The FA were waiting for this game to make their decision...

Looks like Arry' won it hands down.
  • Options
    This defeat will be Mike Ashley's fault if you ask the barcode fans
  • Options
    Yeah what a nightmare season newcastle are having
    Let's all laugh at the geordies ..................
  • Options
    I really hope Newcastle can get fourth place, which will mean that three of the top four clubs this season will come from outside the "Sky Four".

The times, they are a-changing!

• Options
    Exactly THFC its more interesting to have other teams in the mix
    But cos of the dislike of pardew don't wanna see them do it and cos they have so out performed themselves this season newcastle have no chance of doing it
    But obviously for you newcastle doing well could be at the expense of arsenal
  • Options
    they have won 1 game in 2012, I cant see them finishing in top 7 or 8... maybe top half if they are lucky
  • Options
    they have won 1 game in 2012, I cant see them finishing in top 7 or 8... maybe top half if they are lucky
    To be fair to them, they had lost their 2 best players to the ANC in January. Reckon they'll be 7th. Cant see them finishing above Ars*nal or Chelsea. Top 4 is out of the question.