Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Late Kick Off

Just watched last week's LKO as the FLS not in iplayer yet. At least we get an enthusiatic and honest representation from Brighty. Matt Bloomfield comes across well too

Comments

• Options
    FLS plays on a loop on the red button
  • Options
    Don't think I can get it yet overseas (with a vpn)?
  • Options
    Praise indeed from Uwe Roesler (or however its spelt), also Matt Bloomfield said he was running out of good things to say about us, I must have missed the previous ones!

Some credit and coverage however so things must be on the up
  • Options
    A Palace nightmare to finish with as well, quality, loved seeing both those non-goals!
  • Options
    Matt Bloomfield praised us in an article on the BBC Sport website
  • Options
    Elected Champions.
  • Options
    I never realised that Josh Wright (our former player now at the Spanners) was the brother of TOWIE's Mark Wright. Not that I watch it, I hasten to add.

That Clive Allen goal was hilarious, I remember it well!
  • Options
    I never realised that Josh Wright (our former player now at the Spanners) was the brother of TOWIE's Mark Wright. Not that I watch it, I hasten to add.

That Clive Allen goal was hilarious, I remember it well!
    Where have you been living for the past 5 years?? :-)

• Options
    get that dan walker doing the fl show in place of Manish!
  • Options
    Agreed, Mike. Manish's usual line after another of our wins on the road is, 'We'll talk about Charlton soon, but what about Yeovil, Steve?' No disrespect to Yeovil, of course.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just a reminder that SCP is the main guest in the studio tonight...

(Just started on BBC1)
  • Options
    Ta Rufus, managed to turn over just in time. Gotta love that man :-)
  • Options
    Loved the Jills fan's nightmare and that they used my question via twitter
  • Options
    Loved the Jills fan's nightmare and that they used my question via twitter
    Which question did you ask?
  • Options
    Worth creating a new thread with Chris on LKO in the title to let others know in case anyone missed? I just caught the end of it and will watch on iplayer
  • Options
    I sent in a few mostly tongue in cheek, but I was the very last one. I asked who is his best signing this season, which Brighty answered for him and said BWP, which is obviously not the correct answer. I also added on to the same question where did he think we would finish this season at the start, which the host changed to where are we going to finish.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited March 2012
    The-Jills-fan-spoke-anno-yingly-with-a-big-gap-in-be-tween-every-word
  • Options
    He was a Jills fan and so just trying to speak was an accomplishment

• Options
    on tonight at 11.05. should have more coverage than saturdays show did.
  • Options
    Let's hope so Mike. Surely it can't be any worse than the lamentable coverage - or lack of - in "London's paper".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He must have been the same guy who was doing the commentary on the carlisle match then.................................
  • Options
    if by London's paper there was actually a (albeit small) note on us in the editorial section near the front of the paper - fair play - better than usual!
  • Options
    no dan walker today which is a shame as hes normally good.

we're on now
  • Options
    pretty sure mark bright has got our number of clean sheets wrong there!!!!
  • Options
    Only a few minutes of coverage,better coverage and reports on various blogs. Whats the point of the programme?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Only a few minutes of coverage,better coverage and reports on various blogs. Whats the point of the programme?
    The point of the programme seems to be getting three muppet fans to do some sort of football related "come dine with me" - why else would that featur have the most time devoted to it?
  • Options
    Everyone here seems so obsessed with the amount of time we get in the media.

Yes, we've done fantastically well but at the end of the day - it's not something that many football fans outside of our club care enough about to sit and watch extensively. Sad, but true.
  • Options
    LKO always says nice things about us, mainly because Brighty wants to. It is a short program and has a few teams to cover and I think of all the bits of tv that cover us, does give us the most credit. One thing that commentator sounded more like a fan than a man doing his job when BWP scored.

Plus you have to love the Crawley players thing
  • Options
    That Crawley thing was bizarre, was Dan Walker's absence because he's too depressed about what's going on there! Talk about a season imploding
  • Options
    Everyone here seems so obsessed with the amount of time we get in the media.

Yes, we've done fantastically well but at the end of the day - it's not something that many football fans outside of our club care enough about to sit and watch extensively. Sad, but true.
    But in the case of a London based football league show, where we are the only football league club from London that will win something this year, I think we have a right to expect more than a rehash of the interview we all saw at the weekend, and one more "highlight" than we saw on the FL show on Saturday?