Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    Chav.
  • Options
    scummy chav thanks
  • Options

17 May 2012 19:59:53
    Strong rumours I have heard, from different sources

Sol Bamba to Charlton

(He's an Ivorian 6'3" brick outhouse CB at Leicester)

A Leeds friend told me Colin came out recently and said they enquired about a player but we were also in for him and willing to pay better wages. Didn't know who it was though.
    Putting 2 and 2 together and probably not getting 4, but Leeds were recently linked with Sol Bamba, so there could be some truth in it.
  • Options
    A couple of Bolton tweets saying Ricardo Gardner on his way to us.
  • Options
    Don't see why we would want him - a 33yr old replacing a 31? Year old Jackson ?
  • Options
    Don't see why we would want him - a 33yr old replacing a 31? Year old Jackson ?
    not necessarily replacing Jackson, we probably do need another LM
  • Options
    34 in September. No thanks!!
  • Options
    I said earlier in the thread that Gardner was linked on FR ,a quick look on Twitter seems to lead me back there as the source.

Therefore I think its unlikely.
  • Options
    Rumour keeps repeating about Beavon at Wycombe. Yes, he looked decent last season, scoring over 20 goals but let's look at his previous seasons for wycombe:

09/10: 25 games, 3 goals
    10/11: 37 games, 3 goals

Before this season, the most he's ever got was 14 for Weymouth in the BSP. Really think we can do so much better.
  • Options
    If its a punt that we can afford then why not but I wouldn't want us to spend too much on a gamble like Leicester just have.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

FL_rumours

Charlton Athletic are looking to snatch Portsmouth's David Norris before clubs such as Brighton and Leeds #CAFC #PFC #BHAFC #LUFC #rumours
  • Options
    Portsmouth do have a couple of good players that they are going to struggle to keep hold of...
  • Options
    Portsmouth do have a couple of good players that they are going to struggle to keep hold of...
    Definitely.

Pearce (gone to Leeds), Ward and Norris were three players I was hoping we'd be in for.

• Options
    Definitely.

Pearce (gone to Leeds), Ward and Norris were three players I was hoping we'd be in for.

completely agree, Norris is reportedly available for only £75,000 aswell. Would anyone else take Andy O'Brien on a free from Leeds?
  • Options
    Norris is 31, so doesn't really fit into the 'buy young, develop & sell for profit' category, although we do need the odd experienced player in the squad.
  • Options
    Norris is 31, so doesn't really fit into the 'buy young, develop & sell for profit' category, although we do need the odd experienced player in the squad.
    He's a nasty bastard too. Real wum

Do not want
  • Options
    He's a nasty bastard too. Real wum

Do not want
    Horrible bloke.

He was the one who did the handcuffs celebration after McCormack was jailed for killing two kids.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Really wanted Pearce, Leeds have got a good player there on the cheap.
  • Options
    Norris is also the tosser who threw a water bottle towards our wheelchair fans in front of the West when he was playing for Ipswich.
  • Options
    Latest FR.

Forren would be interesting ,but I can't see him sacrificing the CL for the CCC.

20 May 2012 23:41:44
    Chris Powell looks set to bolster the Charlton Athletic back-line with the signing of Norwegian U21 starlet Vegard Forren. A cultured left footer, Forren has shot to fame this season under Ole Gunnar Solksjaer at Molde FK.

It is believed the centre back, who was closely monitored by Everton back in 2010, would command a fee in the region of £750k.

20 May 2012 23:35:04
    Charlton are set to beat Ipswich and Watford in the race for Sam Baldock's signature. The Addicks are believed to be willing to part with up to a million pounds (incl. clauses) to strike a deal with the Hammers, whereas Ipswich and Watford were believed to be interested in a season-long lone deal.

20 May 2012 20:17:08
    charlton will offer millwall paul hayes
    for the swap of danny n'guessan.

20 May 2012 20:14:47
    charlton will announce the signing of
    striker Francois Zoko with in the next
    few days.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lee Cook released from QPR, thought he done well with us but age isn't really on his side
  • Options
    Rudi Skacel anyone? Has had a good season with Hearts an is on a free.
  • Options
    keiron dyer given another year at QPR, absolutely bizarre
  • Options
    Would prefer Ephraim to Cook, now QPR have survived can see them letting him go if the right bid comes in. I know he signed a new deal when Hughes came in but think that was incase they went down or to ensure they can get a fee if he leaves.

• Options
    Championship Talk ‏@CTransferTalk
    Charlton are trying to secure the loan signing of Henri Lansbury for next season on a potential 6-month loan which will expire Jan 13. #CAFC
  • Options
    Tom Heaton released from Cardiff, may not quite fit the height criteria as probably a bit shorter than an average keeper but he showed last season he is a fine keeper and would certainly be good competition for Hamer.
  • Options
    don't see why we would go for someone at the start of the season knowing we wouldn't have him for the second half of the season. Pretty much as credible as football rumours though
  • Options
    Tom Heaton released from Cardiff, may not quite fit the height criteria as probably a bit shorter than an average keeper but he showed last season he is a fine keeper and would certainly be good competition for Hamer.
    I heard he is off to the massive.

• Options
    Could see us (or someone else) getting Lansbury permanently. He's 21 and wasn't a regular for West Ham last season and also didn't start regularly for Norwich the year before so can't see why Arsenal would want to keep him.
  • Options
    the bloke probably wants a crack at the prem, given hes already been part of two promoted teams.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!