Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Millwall Match Thread 01/12/12

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2012
    1 x seat
    1 x bottle
    1 x flare
    Not good but does not make a hooligan event
  • Options
    Does make a pratt though.
  • Options
    Got to be happy with that.

Charlton don't like it up em
    Charlton will melt at the Den

Very pleasing.
  • Options
    It's embarrassing. Hope somebody gives the little shits a clump round the ear.
  • Options

1 x seat
    1 x bottle
    1 x flare
    Does not make a hooligan event

Sounds like one of my lessons in my first teaching job.
  • Options

So you know for sure who it was?
  • Options
    Good point. Shame about what has happened after.
  • Options
    Matt Edmeades ‏@matt_edmeades
    If your a #cafc who follows me and was involved in that violence at the end then please unfollow me.your an embarrassment. #cafc.
  • Options

1 x seat
    1 x bottle
    1 x flare

It's hooligan action if not a hooligan 'event' (whatever that is) - shame has tarnished a great result.

• Options
    Uboat said:

I doubt it was any mature supporter acting like a Pratt. I therefore conclude they were little shits.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good point that, Millwall played some lovely football. As for the 'fans' who caused trouble, don't come again, we don't want you! #cafc
  • Options
    BBC London just asked for phone calls from people who were at Palace's 0-0 draw with Millwall :s
  • Options
    It kicked off "big time" outside apparently
  • Options
    They're not real hooligans, but rather some pissed up daft little shits trying to look hard. I really hope it's not the Red Division lads, that would be a sure way to alienate other supporters.
  • Options
    Hopefully they will be identified and banned for life. We don't need idiots following our club.
  • Options

Uboat said:

I doubt it was any mature supporter acting like a Pratt. I therefore conclude they were little shits.

Really? No dickheads over the age of 30 then, in your experience.
  • Options
    "@charlouisedan: Why are we kicking off? We're better than that for gods sake. That's pathetic." < Bellends.
  • Options

1 x seat
    1 x bottle
    1 x flare

It's hooligan action if not a hooligan 'event' (whatever that is) - shame has tarnished a great result.

Anyone hurt by these WMDs ?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Uboat said:

What are you getting at exactly.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

It kicked off "big time" outside apparently

What's your source CH? Hopefully not true.

Will be interesting to hear from the guys that went.
  • Options
    Twitter
  • Options
    Where's the post match thread? To take the focus away from wannabe hoolies for a second, I thought it was a very well earned point. Dervite, Jackson and Hulse were our best and Taylor and Keogh were there's.

Can't wait until January when we can get our left side sorted.

More to post later.
  • Options
    Don't think we had a shot bit still good point
  • Options
    Sitting in the bus to get out of the shithole! Great support today! Millwall dirty scum throwing bottles and wrecking there own stadium!
  • Options
    We should have been beat 3-0 we done a great defensive game and it payed off!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Good point but from listening to the game it sounded like we never had a proper go for the win.
  • Options

Uboat said:

Uboat said:

There's a bit of trouble and people start blaming Red Division and I viewed your 'little shits' as being in the same vein. Maybe it was them, but until I know that I'm not going to condemn them.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Uboat said:

Uboat said:

There's a bit of trouble and people start blaming Red Division and I viewed your 'little shits' as being in the same vein. Maybe it was them, but until I know that I'm not going to condemn them.
    Re read my post. Where exactly have I mentioned Red Division.

• Options
    Post match thread now open.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!