Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pitch Invasion - Old School

The Police move onto the pitch, ready to give out a few clips round the ear 'ole if anyone encroachesimage

Comments

• Options
    A few yobs, with no respect for society or other fans come onto the pitch

• Options
    Banter
  • Options
    The day is ruined as more and more so called "fans" break the law and spoil the promotion party for the majority
  • Options
    They are hooligans, vandals, animals... We must build fences to cage them in.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    tut tut tut... how people have the brass neck (even back then) to lose themselves in sheer ecstatic joy and jubilation at seeing your team achieve something you have dreamt about for years and thought sometimes would never happen is just beyond me, again, TUT!!!

its the law abiding citizens I feel sorry for that had their team lap of honour ruined by these scum, how I long for the old days when people knew how to behave and had respect for one another...?

lets hope we never see such scenes at the valley!

(great pics henry) ;~)

• Options
    think i can see Len...
  • Options

think i can see Len...

The one letting off the device
  • Options
    Ruddy ooligans! Wasn't this the great cap swapping event in the 1953 season?
  • Options
    Too many designer shirts, ties and flat caps in that picture for my liking. If they're not careful, the tram driver won't let them on his tram. Don't they know that smoking is banned in an open space
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with a pitch invasion if its to celeberate in my opinion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like Arthur Askey in the centre of that last photo.