Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which players are out of contract in the summer?

I looked but couldn't find a thread on this. I have a rough idea of who is out of contract this summer, but could someone tell me who they are for definite?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    all except Cousins, Solly, Wilson, Harriott, Church, Piggott.
  • Options
    Thanks LargeAddick. I guess Church got 2 seasons then. Great.

No wonder Powell feels frustrated and has had a difficult time of it. To be honest, some of the players I would be happy to let go, but that is an awful lot of personnel to lose. I know Powell has said RD is aware of sorting this out quickly, but I wonder if he is happy to let them run out, given the lack of movement so far.
  • Options
    Kermo gets a 1 year extension kick in - once he has played the agreed number of games this season
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Kermo gets a 1 year extension kick in - once he has played the agreed number of games this season

That's positive. I would be happy to let go of

Jackson
    Dervite
    Cook
    Gower
    Possibly Hughes (I like his attitude and commitment, but he's not really getting in the team)
    Hollands

Would like the following to renew

Yann
    Stephens
    Morrison
    Wood
    Cort
    Wiggins
    Evina

I like Green (although many don't), but accept he's probably not going to progress us on a consistent basis. Pritchard I have always admired playing in the centre and getting stuck in, but has looked poor this season.

I guess it depends on what division we're in.

• Options
    Hughes will hopefully stay on in some capacity.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Are we aware of the number?

• Options
    Nope, not me.

Though I expect CP and Kermo know.

;o)
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 4m
    CP, on contracts: Ongoing discussions for quite a while, but a bit tricky with so many away games and other things. #pressday (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 5m
    CP: We know it is a pressing engagement and area we need to be resolved.... I hope to bring some players in. We certainly need it, but the players have been excellent...

CP, on @smudga17: It was a tough call. We bought him to develop, and he had. I had a decision to make...: He has developed into a player who wanted to play week in, week out and I couldn't promise him that... It was a very tough call. There were a number of clubs in for him, but in the end he goes with our best wishes.