Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am begging you

Comments

• Options
    Well done Chrissy:-)
  • Options
    Hahaha jog on LBTF. Fickle.
  • Options
    so come on @LeedsbasedTownfan we wanna know what you think now
  • Options

Move on.

Smallwall lost so I'm pleased and yes I'm glad for SCP but do we have to keep doing this?

Yes it's scumwall
  • Options

Move on.

Smallwall lost so I'm pleased and yes I'm glad for SCP but do we have to keep doing this?

This might be a whoosh but I don't think this is anything to do with moving on from Chris Powell. It's about someone coming on here and over-reacting like a tool and then getting called out for a it a week later.
    I know but it just tredges up people like Colin and it all starts again.
  • Options

Move on.

This, for gods sake can we just leave it now.
  • Options
    Legend end of .....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why are people making this out to be we cant let Powell go, the reason it was brought up today was because we want to know if LBTF has changed his opinion now, it was him that brought Powell up last week and him that said Millwall winning was a sure thing
  • Options
    LBTFGNT started it.........
  • Options
    I've started a fresh thread on this if anyone's interested. Hoping to get more "hits" than this one.
  • Options
    Shit fan
  • Options
    Is that "first home win since March" I heard on FLS tonight @LeedsbasedTownfan ??? :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Despite his best efforts to appear pleased you could see in his FLS interview he's not happy. His eyes are deadened and that famous smile is not as beaming as it once was. It's as if his passion for life and football has been drained from him.

To be fair though I've only had to be in Huddersfield one day a year, if at all, and the place had me feeling like that. Can't imagine having to be there any more than that. Poor bloke.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

It was only Millwall ...... Pity he could not beat them or Palace when he managed us

Thanks Colin. Trust you'll be telling us and IntoTheValley all the nice comments Powell's getting on Down at the Mac...
  • Options
    A few harsh comments on here about Huddersfield.

We should be more respectful as that victory yesterday was their 7,567th game on their unbeaten run.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have an intense dislike for beggars anyway - well from Huddersfield anyway I do. It's so demeaning.

Then, when you find a solution to the problem, they run away with the three points without even so much as a "thank you".
  • Options
    @htafcdotcom: #htafc Manager Chris Powell admitted it was a great feeling to get his first win today

Well done SCP
  • Options
    The silence from LBTF is deafening. But don't worry, he'll be back when they lose their next match.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

The silence from LBTF is deafening. But don't worry, he'll be back when they lose their next match.

That sort of thing would never happen on Charlton Life, would it?

• Options

1StevieG said:

That sort of thing would never happen on Charlton Life, would it?

Agreed but the difference is that he made a point of coming on here rather than just moaning on his own forum.

• Options
    Solly.
    Trying to be humourous - lost in transliteration!
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Despite his best efforts to appear pleased you could see in his FLS interview he's not happy. His eyes are deadened and that famous smile is not as beaming as it once was. It's as if his passion for life and football has been drained from him.

To be fair though I've only had to be in Huddersfield one day a year, if at all, and the place had me feeling like that. Can't imagine having to be there any more than that. Poor bloke.

No wonder he didn't seem happy, probably just read the OP from LBTF.
  • Options
    Don't get all this millwall hatred?
  • Options

Move on.

Yes