Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Norwich Match Thread 10/2/15

Comments

• Options
    Just don't go any more. Losing money is the only thing that will register with the spreadsheet man.
  • Options

Oh Dear. Not sure how the hell we are going to recover from our downward trajectory now - every aspect of this club appears to be falling apart like a badly stacked game of Jenga.

I wonder if RD is still convinced that he knows more about football than anyone else? It's too late anyway, even if he has now realised he is not the sporting genius he obviously considered himself to be.

Poor, poor Charlton - God help us, because RD either can't, won't or doesn't know how to.

He does know how to change it, but he will not spend any money
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet 3 Staines Town 1

I wonder how long it will be before this becomes the local derby.
  • Options
    Everything is imploding.

No one wants to be there.

The players don't want to play.
  • Options
    Kermy said:

I'm here and it's embarrassing. Everything is wrong. Solly useless. Jackson nowhere. Those are players we know are better.

Bulot shouldn't be out there. He basically playing up front with Watt on the bench.

This might finish 5 or 6

Thought Bulot did ok
  • Options
    Anyone got a mobile number for that American basketball fella...?
  • Options
    the worst I've ever known. Just fuck off Roland and take your clueless bit of stuff in the boardroom with you.
  • Options
    Can anyone see where the next point, let alone win, is coming from? Me neither.

Its not the score so much as the performance which is so disappointing and hopeless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2015
    "The darkest hour is just before the dawn" people. It surely can't get any worse than this...can it?
  • Options

Come back Mike Gliksten, all is forgiven.

Look on the brightside when Roland kicks it we have his SON to take over.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

They have the shots, we have the shits !

Having the shits would be more productive - at least it'd make me feel better.
  • Options
    At the ground. First 10 was ok. Chasing down well. Igor working hard.

Then absolute shite. The 2nd goal is one of the most pathetic goals I have ever seen us concede. Bunch of 7 year olds would do better

I am angry now. Usually brush the performances off but that was embarrassing. Only positive is Igor. Solly should be ashamed for the first goal as well.

Bully touched the ball about 3 times. Why is he on the pitch.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Pitch looks good

Actually there have been a few bubbles.
  • Options
    HT stats addicks first-:
    possession......40% - 60%
    shots on.......... 0 - 3
    shots off......... 0 - 6
    corners.......... 2 - 3

GOALS............. 0 - 2

NO SHOTS AT ALL!!!!
  • Options
    Bolton 1-1 Fulham (8pm KO)
  • Options
    We are so fucked I really don't see how this can have a happy ending.
    The nightmare is we keep getting worse and RD just doesn't sell.
  • Options
    Can't one of you twitterers get one of your hash browns going to make the world aware of our sorry plight? Can't someone start a Kickstarter to buy the toupee out?

Um

That's it I'm out of ideas
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brentford should be good on Saturday. HaHaHa.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Who's gonna be the twat who tries to defend RD now, after this?!? New pitch my arse.

Improved the catering as well, very convenient of you to forget that.....
    A good thing too because we've been served up with some absolutely shite on the pitch the past 3 months!
  • Options
    No shots, no spirit, no unity, no cohesion - embarrassing
  • Options
    We're really, really poor. Lucky to only be 2 downdown. Think if we got a penalty wed find away of working it back to the keeper...

It's dreadful. I knew it would be but like an idiot came along anyway. I deserve this.
  • Options

HT stats addicks first-:
    possession......40% - 60%
    shots on.......... 0 - 3
    shots off......... 0 - 6
    corners.......... 2 - 3

GOALS............. 0 - 2

NO SHOTS AT ALL!!!!

Someone should shoot Roland
  • Options
    Roland Luzon katrien. Fuckoff you cu**s. To all the cocks that never go feel free to flag.
  • Options
    Left at half time, fucking pathetic.
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!