Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant

Comments

• Options
    Sorry I meant what was the number of games he had to play in?
  • Options
    1 more than he did
  • Options
    Addickted said:

If Yann's place of birth had only been 72 km further east he would have been Belgian and not French .

Vannes is over 700km from Belgium.

What is 72 km east of Charlton?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    That about 40 miles so I would guess Kent
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    What? Belgium isn't 72 km east of Charlton
  • Options
    Penalty missed! Still Leeds United 1, Bournemouth 0. Yann Kermorgant (Bournemouth) hits the bar with a right footed shot.

Cheers Yann. ;-(
  • Options

Penalty missed! Still Leeds United 1, Bournemouth 0. Yann Kermorgant (Bournemouth) hits the bar with a right footed shot.

Cheers Yann. ;-(

Perhaps the Bournemouth fans will hound him out of town in the same way Leicester did - back into our hands ;-)
  • Options

Cheers Yann. ;-(

Perhaps the Bournemouth fans will hound him out of town in the same way Leicester did - back into our hands ;-)
    Or he's surplus to requirements when Bmouth are promoted.
  • Options
    He's shite lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He's great!

I had money on Leeds winning 1-0 .... and they did. Thanks Yann.

I suspect that, under the Memorandum Of Understanding between the Football League and betting operators, your mobile might be the subject of some scrutiny by the authorities.

So, if I were you, I would wipe Kermy's number and all messages between you asap.

Still, shows just how skilful the great man is to be able to make it look close by hitting the bar.
  • Options
    Am delighted I have his signed shirt now.
  • Options
    He must be then if FLS said it.
  • Options

Who knew he was a midfielder

Football League show just said, the midfielder who is known for his headers

That was strange.

Not Manish or Leroy but the Voice over guy on that Game.

• Options
    He's no Tony Watt is he ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greenie said:

Alongside Watt would be the dream! With Igor to come off the bench.. would be enough to get promoted!!
  • Options
    If we still had Kermit we prob wouldnt have Watt. IMO we're better off with Watt who is a better footballer. So I'm glad he is playing elsewhere. Now where did I put that tin hat?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="cantersaddick">
    Greenie said:

Alongside Watt would be the dream! With Igor to come off the bench.. would be enough to get promoted!!

Behave!
  • Options
    Who?

:wink:
  • Options

If we still had Kermit we prob wouldnt have Watt. IMO we're better off with Watt who is a better footballer. So I'm glad he is playing elsewhere. Now where did I put that tin hat?

Just a shame it took a year, though.
    Yup, that's the pity
  • Options

Greenie said:

Well canters, it's horses for courses, Any team that want's to finish in the top half of the championship must have 4 strikers who can dove tail,( it's a given that they score goals as well) plus wingers or attacking mid fielders who can score.

After driving me round the bend all season, we suddenly have 2 strikers, 3 if you add Eagles who can play striker or winger depending on the situation.
    Plus Bulot and Johann and Harriott on a Good day, who can score goals.

we still have not replaced Yann with a younger version, a hold up target man who is good in the air.

if Yann was still here i would have Igor and Tony ahead of him but like at Bournemouth he would still get plenty of game time.

Not having 4 championship quality strikers who could come in is why we have 12 points less than we should.

• Options

Greenie said:

Well canters, it's horses for courses, Any team that want's to finish in the top half of the championship must have 4 strikers who can dove tail,( it's a given that they score goals as well) plus wingers or attacking mid fielders who can score.

After driving me round the bend all season, we suddenly have 2 strikers, 3 if you add Eagles who can play striker or winger depending on the situation.
    Plus Bulot and Johann and Harriott on a Good day, who can score goals.

we still have not replaced Yann with a younger version, a hold up target man who is good in the air.

if Yann was still here i would have Igor and Tony ahead of him but like at Bournemouth he would still get plenty of game time.

Not having 4 championship quality strikers who could come in is why we have 12 points less than we should.

Couldn't agree more!
  • Options
    You could if you really tried...